• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Hosting a Mystery Host Party a Good Idea for My Business?

In summary, the conversation discusses a successful show and the idea of a Mystery Host Party to capitalize on the momentum. The speaker plans to send out flyers and have participants collect outside orders for a chance to win host benefits. They also mention the importance of clear communication, organizing orders, setting a minimum number of participants, and compensating their friend for her efforts. They ask for any thoughts or advice on the plan.
Humble Beginnings
I have an awesome friend who wants so much to help me with my business. I just closed her show over 600.00! She called me today that she passed out the orders and people are asking about the new catelog. I asked who and maybe I can contact them for a show but the person was standing there and wasn't interest. So I started thinking... I've wanted to do the Mystery Host Party and thought this may be a good way to do it. I would love any advice or any problems you may anticipate.

This is the letter I was attaching to her I do plan on compensating her for her efforts.

Thank you again for all your support!! I’m thinking since we just closed your show and now the Fall catalog is out, maybe we can put a twist on it by doing a Mystery Host Party. 10 people participate and collect $100.00 of outside orders for a chance to win the Host Benefits!

Enclosed are 30 flyers, to pass out.

Whoever wants to participate can email me, or call me and I will send them a host packet directly to their home.

I will enclose an envelope for them to put their orders in and ask that they give it to you by the 10th of September. I will come out the next day to pick up all the orders and drop off a dessert.

I will then draw for the winners and contact them directly to pick out their products.

Then I will have everything shipped to me and divide everything up by host and drop it off by you to distribute to them.

Any thoughts appeciated:)

Sounds like a great idea!! I hope it works!!

Dear fellow forum user,First of all, congratulations on the success of your friend's show and the interest from potential customers for the new catalog! It sounds like you have a great opportunity to capitalize on this momentum and potentially grow your business even more.I think your idea of a Mystery Host Party is a fantastic one. It adds an element of excitement and incentive for customers to place orders, and it also gives your friend a chance to earn even more rewards for her efforts. However, there are a few things you may want to consider before moving forward with this plan.Firstly, make sure you have a clear and detailed explanation of how the Mystery Host Party will work. You may want to create a flyer or email with all the details, including how much outside orders participants need to collect, when orders are due, and how the host benefits will be determined. This will help to avoid any confusion or miscommunication.Additionally, make sure you have a system in place for tracking and organizing the orders. With multiple hosts and potentially a large number of orders, it's important to have a clear process for keeping everything organized and ensuring that each host receives the correct products.Also, consider setting a minimum number of participants for the Mystery Host Party. This will ensure that there are enough orders to make it worth your time and effort, and it will also increase the chances of your friend earning the host benefits.Lastly, make sure to compensate your friend for her efforts. She is essentially acting as a co-host for this event, and her time and energy should be valued. Whether it's a percentage of the sales or a flat fee, make sure she feels appreciated and recognized for her contribution.Overall, I think your idea has a lot of potential and I wish you all the best with your Mystery Host Party. I hope it is a success and helps to further grow your business. Good luck!Sincerely,

1. What is "Want to Ask This May Work"?

"Want to Ask This May Work" is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Are these products only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Want to Ask This May Work" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I host a party to earn free products from the "Want to Ask This May Work" line?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the "Want to Ask This May Work" line. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host rewards program.

4. What types of products are included in the "Want to Ask This May Work" line?

The "Want to Ask This May Work" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and small appliances. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

5. Are the "Want to Ask This May Work" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Want to Ask This May Work" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
DebPC