• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want the Perfect Recipe for Sa Small Square Bowl Cakes?

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for single serve cakes made in a mug or small bowl using a combination of cake mix, instant pudding mix, egg, water, and oil. The speaker plans to use this recipe for a demonstration at a party and is looking for a "wow" factor. The recipe makes 8 cakes and can be eaten out of the bowl or turned out onto a plate. Frosting can be added before or after microwaving.
Loreen
does anyone have the recipe for these single serve cakes?

Thanks!

The Mug recipe works.

MIX
Combine 1 standard cake mix (18 oz.) with 1 4-serving size (3 oz.) instant pudding mix.

CAKE
In SA mug or small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of above mix with 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon oil. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, or until cake reaches desired doneness (some people like it still a little liquid).

ThanksThanks for the recipe. :rolleyes:

How many mini cakes does this make?
Do you think it's a good demo?
Do you need any type of frosting?

I have a show on Jan 4th, my recruit's first show, and one of her friend's birthday is on that day, so we are thinking about a cake demo...
The host/recruit is doing the Jerk Chick Nachos... and I'm demoing the dessert.
It's her show, but I'm doing it for her 'training'...

I want something easy, something that she'd have the products for her future shows...and since this is a repeat crowd for me...i've done many shows with them...I want a "WOW" factor.

Thanks!
I don't have the SA Mugs, but I have plenty of SA sm bowls.

The recipe I posted above makes 8 baggies of mix, so 8 cakes. I think it's a good add-on demo, to show that products can be used for things other than the obvious stuff. And you don't NEED frosting, but it's good when you add it. :)

Thanks for you quick response!!
I'll have to give them a try.
Do you eat it out of the bowl, and if y ou put frosting, do you do it after it comes out of the micro?
or is it like the Fluted micro cake, you put it in before it gets micro'ed..?
Thnx
sorry for all the questions..I should just try it out!

When I add frosting, I add it before I microwave it. It sinks down and makes a pool of liquid frosting at the bottom. :)

And, yes - I eat them right out of the bowl. It's easier with the mug, because you can hold on to the handle. If you want to, you can turn them out onto a plate. The Small Bowl cake looks cool on a small square, because the cake ends up square, too.

Related to Want the Perfect Recipe for Sa Small Square Bowl Cakes?

1. What is a Small Square Bowl Cake?

A Small Square Bowl Cake is a delicious and unique dessert that is baked in our signature Mini Square Covered Baker. It is a small, individual-sized cake that is perfect for serving at parties or as a special treat for yourself.

2. How do I make a Small Square Bowl Cake?

Making a Small Square Bowl Cake is easy with our Mini Square Covered Baker. Simply mix together your favorite cake mix and pour it into the baker. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes and let it cool before adding frosting or toppings.

3. What flavors of Small Square Bowl Cakes are available?

We offer a variety of flavors for our Small Square Bowl Cakes, including chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and red velvet. You can also customize your cake by adding in different mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit.

4. Can I use the Mini Square Covered Baker for other dishes?

Yes, the Mini Square Covered Baker is versatile and can be used for baking other dishes such as mini casseroles, bread, and even small pies. It is also microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers.

5. How many servings does a Small Square Bowl Cake make?

One Small Square Bowl Cake serves one person, but you can easily make multiple cakes at once using our Mini Square Covered Baker. It's perfect for small gatherings or for making individual desserts for each guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies