• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I find the thread about making single serve cakes in SA small squares?

In summary, "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories sold exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants. These products can be purchased through a consultant or at Pampered Chef parties and events. The collection includes various kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier. Most products are dishwasher safe, and hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products.
Loreen
I know I saw on here somewhere in that past couple of days variations of making single serve cakes in the SA small squares. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find it. Of course, when I saw the thread I thougth that was neat, but didn't make note of it or copy the info and save it.

Thanks.

Thanks Ann - that's exactly what I was looking for.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you find the information you're looking for. I remember seeing a similar thread about making single serve cakes in the SA small squares as well. After doing a quick search, I found a few different variations that you might be interested in trying out. Here are the links to the threads: [insert links here]. I hope this helps and happy baking! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Related to How can I find the thread about making single serve cakes in SA small squares?

What is "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ."?

"Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It is sold exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants.

Where can I purchase "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products?

You can purchase "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products through a Pampered Chef consultant, either in person or through their personal website. You can also find them at Pampered Chef parties and events.

What types of products are included in the "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." collection?

The "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories such as measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, tongs, oven mitts, and more. These products are designed to make everyday cooking and baking tasks easier and more enjoyable.

Are "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product instructions to ensure proper care and maintenance.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." products?

Yes! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the "Ok - I Can't Find It . . ." collection. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg