• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanna Trade? My Sling for 1 Insulated Tumbler!

In summary, the Sling is a versatile carrier for a variety of containers while the Insulated Tumbler is specifically designed for keeping drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time. You can trade any Sling in good condition for the Insulated Tumbler as long as it is a Pampered Chef product. You can arrange the trade by contacting a consultant or filling out a trade request form on the website. There is no cost for the trade itself, but shipping costs may apply if an in-person trade is not possible. Multiple Slings can be traded for an equal number of Insulated Tumblers, but it must be done in one transaction.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I am still in search of a frosted dots tumbler. Is anyone interested in trading one for the sling bag that I've just earned?

If you don't find a trade, if you're not dead set on dots...
Set of four:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K32533.desc.Set-of-4-Acrylic-Double-Wall-Tumblers-with-Reusable-Straw

I saw clear ones at Target...but I know, I know. You want the dots one from PC!
I hope you find your trade!

I wouldn't mind a trade. I earned the sling but would love to be able to give it to my newest consultant if she qualifies in her 1st 30 days. I always love to reward them and that would be just the thing. you can email me at [email protected].

I wanted the Dots Tumblers so bad!!! I recruit every month but very rarely get them to qualify in the 30 days. Im loving all the Wahoo prizes though !!!!

Thanks Shelly - I emailed you!

Dutchess - I know exactly what you mean! I recruited 2 people wanting those tumblers and neither of them qualified in 30 days. By contrast I earned 2 BestBuy cards! If only I could have gotten the tumblers instead. Oh well, at least my husband liked spending them.

ohh I got the Best Buy card too - used it as a Christmas present to my daughter who has an ipod fetish, lolI LOVE free stuff!!!

1. What is the difference between the Sling and Insulated Tumbler?

The Sling is a versatile carrier that can hold a variety of containers, while the Insulated Tumbler is specifically designed to keep drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time.

2. Can I trade any Sling for the Insulated Tumbler?

Yes, as long as the Sling is in good condition and is a Pampered Chef product, you can trade it for the Insulated Tumbler.

3. How do I go about trading my Sling for the Insulated Tumbler?

You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to arrange the trade or visit our website to fill out a trade request form.

4. Is there a cost for trading my Sling for the Insulated Tumbler?

There is no cost for the trade itself, but you may be responsible for shipping costs if you are unable to do an in-person trade with a consultant.

5. Can I trade more than one Sling for multiple Insulated Tumblers?

Yes, you can trade multiple Slings for an equal number of Insulated Tumblers. However, the trade must be done in one transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • deanna_g
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • winnee