• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanna Share Your Stir-Fry Recipe?

In summary, there are two delicious recipes for Thai Chicken Stir Fry provided by the conversation participants. One version is served as a salad over rice and includes a creamy poppy seed dressing, while the other is a traditional stir fry served over rice with a teriyaki sauce. Both recipes are highly recommended and can be found in various cookbooks, such as Simple Additions® Large Bowl and Casual Cooking.
stefani2
We made Stir-Fry tonight - and didn't care for it. Anyone have a fabulous StirFry recipe that they could share? What meat do you use, if any?

Thai Chicken Stir Fry. It's in several SBs. I like to make the salad version ans serve that over the rice. The hot rice wilts the spinach and it is very yummy! This is a great show recipe too.

Thai Chicken Stir Fry

Dressing:
¾ cup creamy poppy seed salad dressing
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 one inch piece unpeeled fresh gingerroot, grated and juiced

Salad:
1 package (6 ounce) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 package (12 ounce) broccoli slaw mix
1 medium cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1 small red bell pepper sliced into thin strips

Chicken Mixture:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened and cut into ½ inch cubes
¼ cup snipped fresh basil leaves
¼ cup peanuts, chopped

Directions:
1. Dressing, in Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic. Finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. Whisk until well blended, and set aside.

2. Salad, place spinach, slaw mix, cucumber and bell pepper in Simple Additions® Large Bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.

3. Chicken mixture, heat Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook without stirring 2 minutes or until chicken begins to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; remove from heat. Add basil, peanuts and ¼ cup of the dressing; toss to coat.

4. To serve, toss salad with remaining dressing; top with chicken mixture and
serve immediately.

Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber 3 g

Variation: Thai Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice: Omit salad ingredients. Prepare
dressing as directed in Step 1. Double the chicken mixture; prepare as directed in Step 3, stir-frying chicken in two batches. Toss chicken with all of the dressing. Serve chicken mixture over hot cooked rice prepared with Rice Cooker Plus.

There's a Teryaki Stir Fry in Casual Cooking, I think. Anyway, whatever cookbook it's in, it's great.

1. How do I make a stir-fry with Pampered Chef products?

To make a stir-fry with Pampered Chef products, you will need our Stir-Fry Skillet or Wok, along with our Nonstick Stir-Fry Spatula. Our Skillet and Wok are designed to distribute heat evenly and our Spatula is perfect for tossing and stirring ingredients.

2. What ingredients do I need for a stir-fry?

The beauty of stir-fry is that you can use almost any combination of protein, vegetables, and sauce. Some popular ingredients include chicken, beef, shrimp, broccoli, bell peppers, onions, and soy sauce. Get creative and use your favorite ingredients!

3. How do I properly cut and prep ingredients for stir-fry?

It's important to cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces for even cooking. For vegetables, you can use a chef's knife or our Quick Slice to slice them thinly. For meat, it's best to cut against the grain to ensure tenderness. Make sure to also have all ingredients prepped and ready to go before starting to cook.

4. Do I need to marinate the meat before cooking?

Marinating the meat is optional, but it can add extra flavor to your stir-fry. If you choose to marinate, make sure to do so for at least 30 minutes before cooking. You can use a store-bought marinade or make your own with soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.

5. How do I prevent my stir-fry from becoming soggy?

To prevent a soggy stir-fry, make sure to cook on high heat and keep stirring constantly. This will help to evaporate any excess moisture. You can also add cornstarch to your sauce to thicken it and prevent sogginess. Lastly, make sure to not overcrowd the pan with too many ingredients at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RCKmom
  • ChefNic