• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Next Month's Delivery: Hopes and Disappointments

I have not received my June issue of KCN yet. I have contacted HO twice and each time they have promised that they were mailing one out. At this point, I should have three!I am missing June's KCN too. Although I have not notified HO yet, but thanks for reminding me!I have been coming to this site awhile and I am still figuring a lot of them out!
Amy In Ohio
I still haven't gotten mine for next month:rolleyes: I was hoping that maybe they were getting better.....

Forget next month, I still haven't received this months!!:mad: :mad: I have contacted HO twice and each time they have promised that they were mailing one out. At this point I should have three!

Me too! I am missing Junes KCN! Although I have not notified HO yet, but thanks for reminding me!

Me three, four, five oh how ever many! Last month my came on May 27th! This Month will probably arrive on June 29th!
It Stinks!

i'm tired of calling them, each time you call they say oh we have one out tomorrow and it never comes...i was really anticipating on getting this one this month b/c i reached 15,000 in career sales and my name's in it....one of my recruits lives just a few miles from me and she had hers on the 3rd....

I got my June KCN at least a week ago. I feel bad for you all.

Tiffany,
Would your name be in there as Ashley Elliot? I hope they didn't mess that up too!!

Tiffany I looked and did not see your name. Maybe it will be in the July issue. I think you would have had to reach the goal in April for it to appear in this months issue. Remember, these have to get printed and mailed out so if you just reached the goal in May I don't think they have had time.

It's under my maiden name Tiffany Hoard...It's in there, I've already seen it...It's awful i know been married almost a year and haven't changed my name with pc

What is KCN?

KCN= Kitchen Consultant News

Oh! Thanks! I would've never figured that out! LoL.

Yeah, I've been coming to this site awhile and I am still figuring a lot of them out!

USG-Ultimate Slice and Grate
APCS-Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer
EAD-Easy Accent Decorator
DH-Dear Husband
HWC-Help Whip Cancer

There are a ton more that I just can 't think of right now.

I made 15,000$ in career sales last month and my name wasn't in this months KCN. Maybe next months?

Related to Waiting for Next Month's Delivery: Hopes and Disappointments

1. Why do I have to wait until next month for my delivery?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality products that are made-to-order. This means that each item is carefully crafted and packaged specifically for you, which takes time. We want to ensure that you receive the freshest and most delicious products possible, so we ask for your patience as we work to fulfill your order.

2. Can I expedite my delivery to arrive sooner?

Unfortunately, due to the made-to-order nature of our products, we are unable to expedite deliveries. This ensures that each customer receives the same level of freshness and quality in their products.

3. What if I am not satisfied with my delivery?

We stand behind our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your delivery, please contact our customer service team and we will work to find a resolution that meets your needs.

4. Can I track my delivery?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your delivery and ensure it arrives safely to your doorstep.

5. Is there a way to change my delivery date?

If you need to change your delivery date, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that our delivery schedule is carefully planned to ensure the freshest products possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Symara
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy