• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Ever for My Kit to Arrive!

In summary, the speakers are discussing their excitement about starting their new venture with a direct sales company. They are eagerly awaiting their kit and are planning for multiple shows. They discuss the shipping time for the kit and share their experiences with getting it in a week or so. One speaker shares their success with 11 shows already booked, while another is nervous about only having a few shows scheduled. They also mention creating a website and ordering supplies. Both are enthusiastic about the amount of content in the kit and are excited to start using it and sharing it with others. They express gratitude for the support of other consultants and are looking forward to their upcoming shows.
heat123
Silver Member
I just signed last tuesday and it seems like forever ago as I wait for my kit to arrive! Have 11 shows to plan for and cannot wait to start using the tools and practicing recipes! How long does it take to ship?? And cannot wait to set up my website! I am soo excited about this new venture! Just had to share! :D :D :D

I believe they say it should take 7-10 days or 10-14. I don't remember for sure. It seems like I got mine in a week or just a little more. I signed up online too. If you mailed it, it will probably take a little longer. I know what you mean. I was about to bust waiting for mine to show up. And, 11 shows is awesome. You are off to a wonderful start. Best of luck to you.

Good for you Heather 11 shows, I just started in Sept and I 3 kitchen shows and 1 book show. This month I have 5 kit shows and 1 show that is for the local moms and tots group. I don't know what I will get for sales but I want to use this as a way to get my name out there.

Good luck with your shows, it's the best job I have ever had. :D

I applied online and mine came in about a week & a half....That's so awesome
you have so many shows already!!! :D I hope they go well. I am getting a little nervouse because I only have 2 so far for Nov. and 1 for Dec. (plus my own open house this month) I have tons of flyer's I need to post, so hopefully people will start calling after that :( Best of luck to you on your shows!!!!! :D

just received kit- yeay~I just received it yesterday and created my website and ordered some supplies today! I'm soo excited and want to tell the world! There's soo much stuff in this kit OMG- kind of overwhelming! Started reading the PC "bible" last night and will read it about 5x more before my shows begin! :D

Need to start my recipes to introduce at my first 11 shows, whoo-hooo! Can't wait for my Grand openings! Yipeeee!

thanks for your support all you Pc gals and pals!

1. When will my kit arrive?

Your kit should arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order. If it has been longer than that, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I track my kit shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your kit has been shipped. You can use this to track the progress of your shipment.

3. What should I do if my kit is missing items?

If you find that your kit is missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and get any missing items to you as soon as possible.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your kit has been shipped.

5. What if my kit arrives damaged?

If your kit arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either replace the damaged items or provide a refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa821
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • nicolles27
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nicolles27
  • bgilmore