• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoooooooooojust Ordered a Personal Order and Found Out I Got 22%

In summary, the current discount for personal orders is 22% off. To redeem the discount, simply place your order through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. The discount is available on all products, but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is not available for consultants' orders.
lauriedip
Wahoooooooooo
Just ordered a personal order and found out I got 22% off, that means I finally hit my $15,000 career sales. There's hope yet!
thank you for all your wonderful ideas

Laurie
Have a Blessed Day

Re: $l5,000Congrats Laurie! Big and exciting milestone! You're about to get bling, along with that raise! =)

Whoo Whoo!!

Re: $l5,000OMG Congratulations to you!!! Is that correct to date you have only held 12 shows?!
That is so incredible and inspiring!!!

Re: $l5,000Congrats!!!!!

Re: $l5,000That is a great milestone to hit--keep up the good work!

Re: $l5,000Way to go! I just hit mine too! :sing:

Re: $l5,000Congratulations!

Re: $l5,000WooHoo! WTG!!! :D

Re: $l5,000I'm super close! I hope to hit it with my 3 shows I have scheduled in April. I didn't know you get an increase in your discount! I thought you just got an increase in your commission! Woohoo!

Re: $l5,000Congratulations! I know how you feel....I will hit mine FOR SURE with my first July show! Wooohooooo!!!

Related to Wahoooooooooojust Ordered a Personal Order and Found Out I Got 22%

1. What is the current discount for personal orders?

The current discount for personal orders is 22% off.

2. How do I redeem the 22% discount on my personal order?

To redeem the 22% discount on your personal order, simply place your order through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Is the 22% discount available on all products?

Yes, the 22% discount is available on all products, including new releases and sale items.

4. Can I combine the 22% discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 22% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is applied to the regular retail price of the product.

5. Is the 22% discount available for consultants as well?

No, the 22% discount is only available for personal orders and not for consultants' orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • flemings99