• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit Til Dec 31St!

In summary, the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit Til Dec 31st includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and popular Pampered Chef products such as a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, mixing bowl, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and Garlic Press. The promotion is available until December 31st and cannot be customized, but at a discounted price of $99, it is a great value with free shipping included.
imported_pckrissy
This is helping bring me out of my funk!! I was HOPING they extended this! That is so awesome....let's go girls....keep recruiting :) sorry, i'm exicted:party:

I have signed 1 person under the mini, but I think what it does is turns the 155 kit into a bigger "bargain" and people want to sign under the full kit

I am glad too although I have not had anyone take advantage of it. I agree with Jenni, I have many now saying...no, I want the whole kit. Reverse psychology...what ever works!!:)

I agree! I've only had people take advantage of the full kit. There's just so much more in there is what they say to me...I can't agree more. :D

It give us a way to open the conversation I think.

Ye-s this is definately good news! Plus I like that there's an ending date for the offer. Even though they might extend it again.

Related to Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit Til Dec 31St!

1. What is included in the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit Til Dec 31st?

The Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit Til Dec 31st includes a variety of essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring spoons and cups, a whisk, and a mixing bowl. It also includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick-Stir Pitcher and the Garlic Press.

2. How long is the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit promotion available for?

The Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit promotion is available until December 31st, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of this amazing deal and stock up on essential kitchen tools and Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I customize the contents of the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit?

Unfortunately, the contents of the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit cannot be customized. However, the kit includes a great selection of popular and versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for any home cook.

4. How much does the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit cost?

The Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit is available for a discounted price of $99. This is a great value considering the high-quality products included in the kit and the regular price of these items if purchased individually.

5. Is the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit eligible for free shipping?

Yes, the Wahoo! Extended Mini-Kit qualifies for free shipping. This is a great opportunity to save even more money on this amazing kit and have it delivered right to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies