• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Goldilocks! Clear Your Cookies to Vote Again!

Votes are cumulative so if you vote for someone on day 1 and they get a new pic on day 2 it counts as a vote for day 1 and 2 combined.If someone add's a pic it changes the page numbers up. Votes are cumulative so if you vote for someone on day 1 and they get a new pic on day 2 it counts as a vote for day 1 and 2 combined.
jrstephens
If you clear your cookies, you can vote more than once.

My friends daughter is Goldilocks at the end of the page. The last time she checked the votes today she was about 20 votes behind a pink cat.

http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Ascending&dirsortorder=Ascending&page=34

Voted for both of you. Both of the pictures are great!!! I love dogs, so of course the dogs cracked me up.

Is that a real bird??? :D

jenniferlynne said:
Voted for both of you. Both of the pictures are great!!! I love dogs, so of course the dogs cracked me up.

Is that a real bird??? :D

Yes, that is actually a week old chicken named Flower. They were good friends while Flower was little...

jrstephens said:
All is forgiven as long as you voted!

Did and will again before I leave work and more tonight...

VotedI voted!! :thumbup:

Debbie :D

janetupnorth said:
Did and will again before I leave work and more tonight...

I have voted 6 times and your percentage stays the same! It should be going up with all of our voting!

jrstephens said:
I have voted 6 times and your percentage stays the same! It should be going up with all of our voting!
Yes it should - grrr....did it record it each time?I really wish they would show # of votes...I do know it only counts once per e-mail box "to avoid stuffing"...and once per IP, but IP resets in 30 minutes so people from workplaces can vote...

Jennifer - HELP!!!! I'm trying to vote for your friends kids again and she doesn't show up on that page anymore!

Found her!http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Descending&dirsortorder=Ascending&sort=TotalRating&page=8

janetupnorth said:
Jennifer - HELP!!!! I'm trying to vote for your friends kids again and she doesn't show up on that page anymore!

If someone add's a pic it changes the page numbers up.

What does "Vote for Goldilocks! Clear Your Cookies to Vote Again!" mean?

This phrase is referring to a promotion or contest where individuals can vote for Goldilocks as their preferred brand or product. In order to ensure that each person can only vote once, it is necessary to clear your internet cookies before voting again.

Why do I need to clear my cookies to vote again?

Cookies are small files stored on your computer that remember information about a particular website or activity. In this case, the website uses cookies to track whether or not you have already voted. By clearing your cookies, you are essentially resetting this tracking and allowing yourself to vote again.

How do I clear my cookies?

The process of clearing cookies varies depending on your internet browser. Generally, you can go into your browser's settings or preferences and find an option to clear your browsing data or history. You can select to clear your cookies specifically or choose to clear all of your browsing data.

Can I vote multiple times without clearing my cookies?

No, clearing your cookies is necessary in order to vote again. This is to prevent individuals from manipulating the voting system and casting multiple votes for the same candidate.

What if I accidentally cleared my cookies and can't vote again?

If you accidentally cleared your cookies and cannot vote again, you may need to wait until the next voting period or until the website resets its tracking. Alternatively, you can try using a different device or internet browser to vote again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefbritt
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom