• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for My Cat in Hallmark's Your Pets Competition - Limited Time Only!

In summary, Tucker is a cat that has been selected as a finalist in Hallmark's Your Pets competition. He is on a real birthday card that is for sale in stores now, and people can vote once a day through September 14th to help him win.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
I'm soliciting votes again for my cat! He's been selected as a finalist in Hallmark's Your Pets competition. He is on a real birthday card that is for sale in stores now! Hallmark is having a contest to pick the Grand Finalist. People can vote once daily through Sept. 14th:
https://www.hallmarkcontests.com/vote/index.cfm?step=1&perpage=1&showsingle=yes&card_id=6337

There's also a mini-contest that started today. I'd so appreciate everyone's votes as Tucker was in 3rd when I voted earlier today...I'm hoping we can win this mini-contest! Here's the link:
https://www.hallmarkcontests.com/mini_contest/index.cfm?step=1&perpage=1&showsingle=yes&card_id=6337

Thanks in advance for voting for my cat!

voting done.... really cute cards

He's adorable. I have a tuxedo cat as well, she's my shadow. She lays on the couch with me every night right against my leg and if I can't sleep she'll lay in bed with me and purr me to sleep.

Just voted. Good luck!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
He's adorable. I have a tuxedo cat as well, she's my shadow. She lays on the couch with me every night right against my leg and if I can't sleep she'll lay in bed with me and purr me to sleep.

Aren't they precious? Tucker is my baby. He loves to sit in my lap if I'm watching TV or working on the computer and he usually sleeps at my feet. His brother (all black) Kal likes to curl up near my head.

just voted! good luck :0)

So what do you win?

Got my vote too :) Good Luck!

pampchefrhondab said:
So what do you win?

If we are the Grand Finalist, we get a grand! (Just to be clear, I'll spell it out as $1000). We'll also get a trip for two adults and Tucker to Hallmark's headquarters in Kansas City for a professional photo shoot. Plus our card will be for sale in stores for a year!

We've already received $250 and 10 copies of the card that is for sale in stores right now. And of course the fun that I'm having promotoing my cat (no human children yet!) is priceless!

So thanks to everyone who has voted thus far! And remember, you can vote once a day every day through Sept. 14th!

aPamperedBride said:
He is on a real birthday card that is for sale in stores now!

This is too cool, I've seen your cat's card! He is a beautiful cat.

Good luck.

chefjeanine said:
This is too cool, I've seen your cat's card! He is a beautiful cat.

Good luck.

Thank you! There were over 7,000 entrants, so I'm very proud of Tucker to have made it to the finalists! Of course, my husband says I'm the one who did all the work!

Wow, that is so great! Maybe the next time I should enter my Mia (pictured left):)!

Is Mia a big kitty? She definitely looks inquisitive! JanetUpNorth previously told me about another pet photo contest: 25th Anniversary Photo Contest Entry Form

They'll let you submit one photo a month through Dec. Since I'm not sure if Hallmark will do this again or not (they currently are planning a holiday photo flat contest), I thought I'd pass that along. Thanks for your vote!

Yeah, Mia is chubby:)! Everyone calls her fat! She is actually a very short cat and has a very fluffy coat so she looks even bigger then she really is. When I give her a bath and she is wet she doesn't look very big. Her fur is more soft then any cat I have ever touched. Everyone always says that too!

I've attached another picture of her! I hope you win! Thank you for letting me know about the other contest!

Attachments

• PICT0083.jpg
    PICT0083.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 353
Very cute! Sometimes my hubby uses the 'f' word to describe Tucker, too! But he isn't fat, he's just BIG! We did put him on weight loss cat food so he's now 19 lbs, but he's still over 3 feet long from tip of nose to tip of tail.

Just a followup for anyone who voted. Tucker ended up in 18th place overall out of 67 finalists with two percent of the vote. I think he did a great job! Thanks for your support!

What is Hallmark's Your Pets Competition?

Hallmark's Your Pets Competition is an annual event where pet owners can submit photos of their pets for a chance to be featured on Hallmark's website and social media platforms.

How can I enter my cat in Hallmark's Your Pets Competition?

You can enter your cat in Hallmark's Your Pets Competition by visiting their website and following the instructions on the entry form. This year, submission is limited to one entry per person.

What is the deadline for entering my cat in Hallmark's Your Pets Competition?

The deadline for entering your cat in Hallmark's Your Pets Competition is typically late summer or early fall. The exact date may vary each year, so be sure to check the website for the most up-to-date information.

How are winners chosen for Hallmark's Your Pets Competition?

The winners of Hallmark's Your Pets Competition are chosen by a panel of judges based on criteria such as cuteness, creativity, and overall appeal. The number of votes a pet receives may also be taken into consideration.

What are the prizes for winning Hallmark's Your Pets Competition?

The prizes for winning Hallmark's Your Pets Competition may vary each year, but typically include a cash prize, a feature on Hallmark's website and social media, and a gift basket of pet-related products. The exact prizes will be announced on the website when the winners are announced.

Back