• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Vista Print Overcharging Scam: My Experience and How I Dealt with It

I
icerneaccorie
For the last 5 months VP has been changing me from $17.41 -20.95 for whatever. I haven't placed an order with thme for over a year.
Last month I caught it and cancel my card and then today I got a bank statement with another charge. Of course VP said that they cant do anything about it that I need to talk to my bank.

Okay. so Vista print will be crediting my bank 95.75. My bank is going to give me credit for only one trans. I'm so upset but at least I'll get some money back.

I've read about this. Apparently there's a pop-up that comes up for some people offering a $10 credit and if you click on it, it signs you up for something....I can't remember ever seeing it but I'm glad you got it cleared up!!

Winnipegk said:
I've read about this. Apparently there's a pop-up that comes up for some people offering a $10 credit and if you click on it, it signs you up for something....I can't remember ever seeing it but I'm glad you got it cleared up!!

I've heard this too... have to be SUPER CAREFUL with the pop-ups from VP... they are sneaky!

finley1991 said:
I've heard this too... have to be SUPER CAREFUL with the pop-ups from VP... they are sneaky!

YES. There was one special that came up (not as a pop-up) after I ordered. I clicked on it looking for more info, not realizing that clicking on it automatically added it to my previous order and automatically charged my card for the new amount! Be careful!

kisrae said:
For the last 5 months VP has been changing me from $17.41 -20.95 for whatever. I haven't placed an order with thme for over a year.
Last month I caught it and cancel my card and then today I got a bank statement with another charge. Of course VP said that they cant do anything about it that I need to talk to my bank.

If you change out the credit card to a new # you wont get the charges-I have to do it as well---

Related to Vista Print Overcharging Scam: My Experience and How I Dealt with It

1. What is the Vista Print overcharging scam?

The Vista Print overcharging scam refers to a situation where the company charges customers for services or products that they did not purchase or authorize. This can happen through various means, such as unauthorized charges on credit or debit cards, or hidden fees added to orders without the customer's knowledge.

2. How did the scam affect the customer in this case?

The customer in this case experienced multiple instances of overcharging by Vista Print, with charges ranging from $17.41 to $20.95. These charges were for services or products that the customer did not order or use. They only became aware of the overcharging after reviewing their bank statement.

3. How did the customer initially deal with the overcharging?

The customer initially canceled their card after realizing that they were being overcharged by Vista Print. This was a proactive measure to prevent further unauthorized charges from being made. However, they later discovered another charge on their bank statement, indicating that the cancellation of their card did not completely resolve the issue.

4. What was the response from Vista Print when the customer contacted them?

According to the customer, Vista Print claimed that they were unable to do anything about the overcharging and that the customer needed to contact their bank to resolve the issue. This is a concerning response from the company, as they should take responsibility for any unauthorized charges made by them.

5. What can customers do to protect themselves from the Vista Print overcharging scam?

To protect themselves from the Vista Print overcharging scam, customers can regularly review their bank and credit card statements for any unauthorized charges. They can also be cautious when making purchases online and carefully review the terms and conditions before placing an order. If they do experience any overcharging, they should contact both their bank and the company immediately to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Ginger428