• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Outlet Postcards on Vista Print

In summary, Deb created outlet cards for people to give to their customers. The cards have a design on them that she created and she also gives them out at her shows and mails them with receipts to give to outside customers. She got two orders from people after giving out the cards at her last show.
chefkathy
I know Carolyn shared an outlet "card" that she hands out, because this is where I originally got this idea and wording! I made it into a postcard on Vista Print and got a whole bunch for free--much better than printing and copying and cutting them myself! I hand these out to everyone with their receipt at my shows and I also mail them with the receipts to give to every outside order, too. My last show I got two outlet orders about a week later. Woot!I've attached my design if you want to borrow it.

Attachments

• outlet postcard  front.jpg
    outlet postcard front.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 236
  • outlet postcard backjpg.jpg
    outlet postcard backjpg.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 255
Love it! I just hate vista print though - takes me forever to navigate that site!

DebbieJ said:
I know Carolyn shared an outlet "card" that she hands out, because this is where I originally got this idea and wording! I made it into a postcard on Vista Print and got a whole bunch for free--much better than printing and copying and cutting them myself! I hand these out to everyone with their receipt at my shows and I also mail them with the receipts to give to every outside order, too. My last show I got two outlet orders about a week later. Woot!

I've attached my design if you want to borrow it.

Oh Deb - they're beautiful!!!
I, like Linda, go nuts trying to weave my way through that damn site though -- if I gave you my password would you be willing to create the postcards for me on my account?
Pwetty pwease???

Very cute! And a great idea!! I wonder if I can log on to Vista Print and get free postcards. a LONG time ago I did this to make cards for a wedding registry before they had those cards through Merrill. I wonder if the free thing is only for first time customers?? anyone have a link or a discount code? I KNOW I just saw a freebie ad on FB, but now I can't find it!!

OMG, Vista sends out emails with free stuff all the time. Also, if you go to their site, I think the menu on the left has a FREE ITEMS category.

Becky, Linda, and Carolyn, I just forwarded you the most recent "free" email that I got.

Thanks _ i get their emails all the time - for me, the challenge lies in designing the items without the site timing out.

Thanks, Deb! Got it. I'll have to mess around on there later.

Carolyn, I just pm'd you.

I just ordered mine today, the first time I used vista print!! Thanks for a great idea Deb!! I am so excited to use these.

Love those Deb! Totally stealing the idea!

Steal away!Carolyn, did you get yours? ;)

What are the benefits of using Outlet Postcards on Vista Print?

The main benefit of using Outlet Postcards on Vista Print is the cost savings. These postcards are pre-designed and already have discounted prices, allowing you to save money on your marketing materials. Additionally, Vista Print offers high-quality printing services, ensuring that your postcards will look professional and stand out to potential customers.

Can I customize the design of my Outlet Postcards on Vista Print?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Outlet Postcards on Vista Print. While the postcards are pre-designed, you have the option to add your own text, logo, and images to make them more personalized to your business. This allows you to have unique and eye-catching postcards while still taking advantage of the discounted prices.

How do I order Outlet Postcards on Vista Print?

Ordering Outlet Postcards on Vista Print is a simple process. First, you will need to select the design you want and customize it if desired. Then, you can choose the quantity and paper type. Once you have finalized your order, you can proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information.

Do I need to have a Vista Print account to order Outlet Postcards?

Yes, you will need to have a Vista Print account to order Outlet Postcards. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on their website. Having an account also allows you to save your designs and reorder them in the future.

Is there a minimum quantity for ordering Outlet Postcards on Vista Print?

Yes, there is a minimum quantity for ordering Outlet Postcards on Vista Print. The minimum quantity varies depending on the design and size of the postcards, but it is typically around 50 postcards. However, you can always order more than the minimum if you need a larger quantity for your marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • pamperedbecky