1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vista print banner

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i know merril is supposed to be our only place to get items. but i found that vista print is sooo much cheaper. is it okay to put The Pampered Chef on a banner i make through vista print as long as I put that little (r) thing behind it????? I want to make sure its okay before i make it!! TIA

Aug 19, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, you can use "Pampered Chef" as long as you include the ® (you can get it by typing 0174 while holding the Alt key). We can't use tag line, and we can't upload the official logo.

Keep in mind though, the official logo is very eyecatching and recognizable. Even though Vista is cheaper, there are some things I prefer to get from Merrill.

Aug 19, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

i know that the logo is a great thing to showcase i got a few table cloths that i am going to use but i was just thinking about a banner to hang above my table at a local booth. i wish i had the extra funds right now to get it through merrill. but until i do i will take vista prints banner that is FREE!!!! thanks for your help!

Aug 19, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I agree, about our logo being eye catching. I've been using the new cards for our catalog tote and more people are noticing it.

Have something to add?