• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Appetizer Ideas for a Grilling Show: Delicious and Vegetarian-Friendly"

In summary, the hostess is looking for a good appetizer that can be done on the grill, and some of the ideas include the avocado salsa cups and the french fries. The guest who is vegan does not like tomatoes, so an appetizer that uses that fruit would be a good option. The guest suggests the California Spring rolls as an appetizer that is vegan and includes shrimp-free mayonaise.
kristin_pchef
I'm doing a grilling show next weekend -- the hostess is a vegetarian, and one of the guests is a vegan. The hostess is very conscious about wanting to make sure that the vegan guest can eat most of the food that we make. We're going to do a vegan pizza, but I'm looking for a yummy appetizer (other than just grilled veggies) that we can do as an appetizer. I was going to do the avocado salsa cups, but the hostess doesn't really like tomatos (tomatoes??)

Does anyone have any ideas for a good vegan app? It doesn't have to be on the grill, necessarily.

Thanks!! :chef:

Mango Confetti Salsa is really good!

babywings76 said:
Mango Confetti Salsa is really good!

I was going to say the same thing!

(this was an accidental double post, and I can't figure out how to delete it)

Last edited:
Vegan means no meat, dairy or animal by-products (such as honey). Any salsa recipe could work. In many cases you can get vegan equivalent ingredients. Recipes with Cheese might be tricky because vegan cheese is not the same as regular cheese, but the vegan customer would be a good resource to tap about that.
If you have the French Fry cutter, what about making fries?
There is this recipe http://www.pamperedchef.biz/images/en_US/news/recipes/pdf/recipe11.pdf where the only non vegan ingredient is asiago cheese. You can have your host try and find a substitute for that.
the Tapenades you could easily do as well. http://new.pamperedchef.com/recipe/98527 This one is tasty!
California Spring rolls http://new.pamperedchef.com/recipe/89267 you can easily make without shrimp and get vegan mayonaise.

Since I'm in love with the tapenades, I'd recommend them as well...I've done the roasted red pepper/sun dried tomato and the artichoke one..they were HUGE hits at 2 parties

What are some vegan appetizers that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Some vegan appetizers that can be made with Pampered Chef products include roasted vegetable crostini, hummus dip with vegetable crudités, and vegan spinach and artichoke dip made with dairy-free cream cheese.

Which Pampered Chef products are vegan-friendly?

Many Pampered Chef products are vegan-friendly, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Food Chopper. Additionally, many of our kitchen tools, such as our silicone spatulas and measuring cups, are made without animal products.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make vegan versions of non-vegan appetizers?

Yes, many non-vegan appetizers can be easily veganized using Pampered Chef products. For example, you can use our pizza stone to make a vegan version of flatbread topped with roasted vegetables and vegan cheese, or our mandoline to make zucchini or sweet potato chips as a substitute for traditional potato chips in nachos or dips.

Are there any vegan substitutes for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many vegan alternatives to Pampered Chef products, such as using a food processor instead of a chopper or a baking sheet instead of a stoneware pan. You can also find vegan versions of many of our popular seasonings and sauces, such as our Garlic & Herb Rub and Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce.

Are there any vegan recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of vegan recipes, including appetizers. You can search for "vegan" in the recipe section to find specific options, or browse through our collections for vegan-friendly dishes like our "Plant-Based Power" collection or "Meatless Mondays" collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies