• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Aloha Pizza Recipe for 15 People - Tips and Ideas | Cath's Kitchen

In summary, the Delicious Aloha Pizza Recipe for 15 People requires pizza crust, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, pineapple, red onion, and cilantro as ingredients. Pre-made crust can be used, but homemade crust is also an option. Preparation time is 15 minutes and cooking time is 20 minutes. To make it vegetarian-friendly, substitute the ham with a vegetarian protein. The pizza can be made ahead of time and reheated, but it is best to serve it immediately after cooking.
PC_CPR
Hi,
I'm doing a show tomorrow and planned on the Aloha pizza. However, it says 8 servings. I know I can stretch it for 10 people, but should I have a back up plan is 15 people do show as the hostess thinks? I have only one stone for this!!

Should I make another recipe to go with the Aloha Pizza or bring one pre-made??

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cath

You can do 16 sample servings. It uses the large bar pan. i am sure you can stretch it out. Maybe add a small second recipe to suppliment it if you feel like.

With most of the pizza recipes instead of making 2 of the same just increase the topping portions so people feel as if they are getting more.

Those 8 slices are HUMONGUS! They could be easily cut in fourths or even eighths and people would still get a great taste of it!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

A good rule of thumb is that at a show you can serve each person half of a "regular" serving as a sample serving. So if the Aloha Pizza serves 8, it will be samples for 16.

I made this Monday night and only made a half recipe - you'll have PLENTY!!!! ...just cut it to the size you need. With all the toppings on it, it gets "deeper" too...

It will be plenty.

Remember, you demo a recipe that everyone gets to TASTE. You are not providing a main course. We are not caterers!

Thanks everyone! I feel better. Especially since I'm sure the actual attendees may be a little less. If not, how exciting will that be!!! --Cath

Related to Delicious Aloha Pizza Recipe for 15 People - Tips and Ideas | Cath's Kitchen

What ingredients are needed to make the Delicious Aloha Pizza Recipe for 15 People?

The ingredients needed for this recipe include pizza crust, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, pineapple, red onion, and cilantro.

Can I use pre-made pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. However, if you want to make your own crust, feel free to do so.

How long does it take to prepare and cook this pizza recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 20 minutes.

How can I make this recipe vegetarian-friendly?

To make this recipe vegetarian-friendly, you can substitute the ham with your choice of vegetarian protein, such as tofu or veggie sausage.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it. However, for best results, it is recommended to serve the pizza immediately after cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle