• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Presenting Greek Island Pizza for a Party: Tips & Ideas

In summary, to make Greek Island Pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, garlic, feta cheese, kalamata olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and oregano. The pizza can be made ahead of time for a party by preparing the dough and toppings in advance or by fully assembling and baking the pizza ahead of time. For a party with 10 guests, it is recommended to make 2-3 pizzas. Store-bought pizza dough can be used for convenience, but making your own dough from scratch will add a homemade touch. The pizza can be served as a main dish or as an appetizer, with plates and napkins provided for guests.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Hi Everyone. I'm covering a party for my director on Friday and am preparing the Greek Island Pizza. I have never seen this recipe, tasted this recipe and obviously never demoed this recipe. Does anyone have any good tips for presenting this recipe?? I'm going in blind on this one and I really want to do a good job for the host. I would love to hear any ideas on this. I usually try to make it ahead of time but this week is swamped for me. I'm not nervous about it, just looking for tips, especially presentation. Thanks.:)

I cant remember everything that goes in it, but you need 2 pie crusts which you can cook ahead of time ( some kind of cheese goes in the middle ) It is served chilled or room temp....I know there is spinach,artichoke hearts,feta,tomatoes...I might be leaving something out, but I'm sure someone here has the recipe...HTH

Hi there! I have some tips for presenting the Greek Island Pizza that might be helpful for your party. First, make sure to have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before the party starts. This will save you time and stress during the actual demo. Also, consider using a colorful and eye-catching platter or serving dish to present the pizza on. This will make it more visually appealing and appetizing for your guests. Another idea is to add some garnishes, like fresh herbs or a drizzle of olive oil, to make the pizza look even more enticing. And don't forget to explain the ingredients and flavors of the pizza as you go along, so your guests can fully appreciate the dish. Good luck with your demo and have fun!

Related to Presenting Greek Island Pizza for a Party: Tips & Ideas

1. What ingredients do I need to make Greek Island Pizza?

To make Greek Island Pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, garlic, feta cheese, kalamata olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and oregano.

2. Can I make Greek Island Pizza ahead of time for a party?

Yes, you can make Greek Island Pizza ahead of time by preparing the dough and toppings in advance and assembling the pizza just before the party. Alternatively, you can fully assemble the pizza and bake it ahead of time, then reheat it in the oven just before the party starts.

3. How many pizzas should I make for a party?

This depends on the number of guests and their appetites, but as a general rule of thumb, plan for 1-2 slices of pizza per person. For a party with 10 guests, you may want to make 2-3 pizzas.

4. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for Greek Island Pizza?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for convenience. However, making your own dough from scratch will give the pizza a homemade and authentic touch.

5. How should I serve Greek Island Pizza at a party?

You can serve Greek Island Pizza as a main dish, cut into slices and placed on a platter. Alternatively, you can cut the pizza into smaller squares and serve as an appetizer. Don't forget to provide plates and napkins for your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
pampermeRai
  • Aunticooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ