• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Pull-Apart Pizza Bread for a Party?

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Bubble-Up Pizza which includes ingredients such as refrigerated biscuits, spaghetti sauce, pizza toppings, and shredded mozzarella cheese. The recipe involves cutting the biscuits into quarters and mixing them with the sauce and toppings in a stoneware baker before baking at 350F for 30-40 minutes. The result is a deep dish pizza with the crust interspersed with sauce and toppings. The recipe is versatile and can be customized with different toppings and sauces.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I KNOW I've seen this recipe somewhere on here, but it's not coming up in any searches. :confused:

I think you use pizza/pasta sauce, and pour it on the bottom of a baker, fill the baker with biscuits and bake it...something like that

Anything? I want to make something easy, yummy, cheap and veggie-friendly for a party I'm having tonight.

That would be the Bubble-Up Pizza. Delish!

2-3 tubes standard refrigerated biscuits (use 2 tubes for the DDB, 3 for the Rectangular Baker)
spaghetti sauce
pizza toppings
shredded mozzarella cheese

Open the biscuits and cut them into quarters. Combine all ingredients except cheese and spread in the bottom of stoneware baker. Top with cheese. Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes. (You may need to check that the biscuits in the middle are done - I'm typing this from memory.)

Use whatever toppings you like, and as much or as little sauce as you like, too.

Last edited:
just want to make sure Im reading this correct, so Ann you mix the dough in with the sauce and other ingredients? Great recipe, easy and CAN be nutriceous (sp?)

Yes, that sounds fantastic! I think the one I read called for all ingredients on the bottom, then add the biscuits so when they're done you flip it out onto a plate...but I'm going to do it your way in a square baker. Yummmm.

Chef Diane said:
just want to make sure Im reading this correct, so Ann you mix the dough in with the sauce and other ingredients? Great recipe, easy and CAN be nutriceous (sp?)
Yep- it looks like a big mess in the mixing bowl, but it ends up like deep dish pizza (but with some sauce and toppings interspersed (that spelling looks wrong, but I'm too lazy to go get a dictionary) with the crust). The cheese goes on top, not mixed in.This is a great recipe because you can really personalize it with toppings and the amount of sauce. Heck, even the type of sauce! We like it at our house with a lot of pepperoni, ham and fresh mushrooms.

Related to How to Make Pull-Apart Pizza Bread for a Party?

1. How do I make the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things?

To make the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things, you will need a loaf of French bread, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and your choice of pizza toppings. Slice the bread into 1-inch thick pieces, leaving the bottom crust intact. Spread a layer of pizza sauce on each slice and sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings. Place the loaf on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.

2. Can I make the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Just be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if baking them straight from the refrigerator.

3. Can I use a different type of bread for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things. However, keep in mind that a denser bread, such as a sourdough or ciabatta, may hold up better to the toppings and will not become soggy as quickly.

4. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things. Simply roll out the dough into a rectangle, add your toppings, and roll it up like a jelly roll. Slice into 1-inch thick pieces and follow the baking instructions above.

5. Can I customize the toppings for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things?

Yes, you can customize the toppings for the Pizza Bread Pull-Apart Things to your liking. You can use traditional pizza toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives, or get creative with different types of cheeses, vegetables, and meats. You can even make a sweet version with Nutella and bananas for a dessert twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feather18
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • hmolah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies