• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Spinach Carbonara Pizza: Tips and Tricks for Using Frozen or Fresh Spinach

In summary, Spinach Carbonara Pizza is a unique and delicious twist on traditional pizza. It features a creamy carbonara sauce as the base, topped with spinach, bacon, and cheese. The main ingredients used are pizza dough, carbonara sauce, spinach, bacon, and cheese, and it can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the bacon and using a vegetarian-friendly sauce. It is simple to make at home and can be served hot with a side salad or garlic bread. Leftovers can also be stored in the fridge and reheated for later.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Has anyone used the frozen spinach for this recipe? If so, how many packages? Alternatively, does anyone know the conversion of 8 cups to ounces or grams? I have a 10 oz/284 g bag of baby spinach. I'm wondering if I would need 2 packages or 3 packages if I use the fresh baby spinach. Does anyone have any tips on making this. We made it at our cluster meeting but obviously I was not paying enough attention to all of the small details. We added red pepper for visual interest and taste. It was really good.

You cold probably use one package of frozen spinach, thawed and DRAINED. It's very wet so you wouldn't want to use it without draining. I used fresh baby spinach and it was half of a bigger bag of spinach. Red peppers are a great idea for color.

I've used the frozen spinach. Drain it really well, and then separate it. it worked just fine - I've made it this way several times at home, because it's a family favorite already!

1. What is Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

Spinach Carbonara Pizza is a delicious and unique twist on traditional pizza, featuring a creamy carbonara sauce as the base, topped with spinach, bacon, and cheese.

2. What ingredients are used in Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

The main ingredients in Spinach Carbonara Pizza are pizza dough, carbonara sauce, spinach, bacon, and cheese. You can also add other toppings such as mushrooms, onions, or chicken to customize the pizza to your liking.

3. Is Spinach Carbonara Pizza difficult to make?

No, Spinach Carbonara Pizza is actually quite simple to make at home. With pre-made pizza dough and store-bought carbonara sauce, the prep time is minimal. It's a great option for a quick and easy dinner.

4. Can Spinach Carbonara Pizza be made vegetarian?

Yes, Spinach Carbonara Pizza can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the bacon and using a vegetarian-friendly carbonara sauce. You can also add other toppings like roasted vegetables or tofu for added protein.

5. How should Spinach Carbonara Pizza be served?

Spinach Carbonara Pizza is best served hot and fresh out of the oven. You can also pair it with a side salad or garlic bread for a complete meal. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shorelinecef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes