• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper!

In summary, the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is a versatile kitchen tool designed for chopping, mixing, and emulsifying ingredients for salads, pasta dishes, and more. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and a unique handle design for easy use and cleaning. It is perfect for chopping a variety of vegetables, fruits, and herbs for salads, as well as mixing and emulsifying sauces and dressings. However, it is not recommended for use with hot foods and should be cleaned with care. It is also important to keep it out of reach of children and follow all safety guidelines when using it.
bridgetbakes
So I went looking for the ingredients for the Spinach Carbonara Pizza...and found that bags of fresh regular Spinach were WAY cheaper than the packages of baby spinach leaves so I bought those. I soon realized that spinach leaves were TOO big for this recipe and then it hit me...DUH! Why not use the Salad Chopper to make smaller, bite-sized pieces!

So I did! Then I used the Chef's Tong's to add the steamed leaves to the top of the pizza. Worked SO great and show's off a great product! WOOHOO!

Just wanted to share! By the way, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this recipe. YUM-O!

You can also use the Pizza Cutter to quickly cut up the spinach too.

AND...its a GREAT FAST recipe!! Love it....:D

I love this recipe. :) I've tried using the chef's tongs though and had a hard time. My spinach is all clumped together. Anyone have tips on that? At home, I use a fork, but I'd love to have success using a PC tool for this task. ;)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with the Spinach Carbonara Pizza recipe. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And what a great idea to use the Salad Chopper to make smaller pieces of spinach. The Chef's Tongs are also a great tool to add the steamed leaves on top of the pizza. I love how our products make cooking and preparing meals so much easier and more efficient. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for your support of Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!

What is the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper!?

The Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is a versatile kitchen tool designed for chopping, mixing, and emulsifying ingredients for salads, pasta dishes, and more. It features a sharp stainless steel blade and a unique handle design for easy use and cleaning.

What types of ingredients can I use with the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper!?

The Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is perfect for chopping a variety of vegetables, fruits, and herbs for salads, as well as mixing and emulsifying sauces and dressings. It works well with spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and more.

How do I clean the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper!?

Cleaning the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is easy and quick. Simply rinse the blade under running water and wipe the handle with a damp cloth. For tougher messes, you can also disassemble the chopper and wash it in the dishwasher.

Can I use the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! for hot foods?

No, the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is not recommended for use with hot foods. The high temperature can damage the blade and handle. It is best to use it with cold or room temperature ingredients.

Is the Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! safe to use for children?

The Spinach Carbonara & Salad Chopper! is not a toy and should be used by adults only. Children should not be left unattended with this kitchen tool. It is important to follow all safety guidelines and keep it out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriLions
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • teresah551393
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jaxsonson
  • DebPC