• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Date Night with Pampered Chef - RSVP now!

In summary, the host and guest have chosen a date for a Pampered Chef Date Night with a Valentine's theme. The host will provide invitations and is looking for suggestions for the show, such as a chocolate pizza and chocolate lava cake. They also discuss games to play at the show, including an interactive recipe and a "guess who I am" game using Pampered Chef products. The host also suggests doing an Amazing Race theme and a Newlywed Game style game.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I got this e-mail from a host after her & I just picked the date for her show. I'm still waiting on her guest list:

I will need at least a dozen invitations to give out to people who I see often. I will get the addresses to you in a couple of days. Lets do a Valentine theme with dates and games.
You are invited!!!
A Pampered Chef Date Night.
Bring a Date
Of course there will be food and games!
Check out the catologe online at
/amyskaug
Friday January 28th at 6:30 pm.
The Boggs' residence
Parking available at the front of the complex
You may park in any uncovered spot.
Plerase R. S. V. P.

My question is that I've never done or had a Valentine's theme. I'm doing shows that are $2 a serving & under 30 minutes to make. Of course any chocolate is valentine's theme. Please help with suggestions.

I too want to do a Valentine Theme show...What about a chocolate Pizza, and of course the Chocolate cake in the Magic Pot...How about put on the invite if they bring a friend or wear red they will be in a drawing for a great prize...

I love the idea!!! The chocolate lava cake is what I'm going to use with strawberries...nice and romantic =)
I'm looking forward to seeing more ideas!!

How about the Chocolate Strawberry Cake that's made in the fluted stone? I can't remember the official name...I'll have to go look it up. You could have it be interactive, too. The women read the directions and the men have to do the steps. Or have a second recipe and put them into teams. You could do chocolate fondu in the double boiler and have the date be blindfolded while their partner feeds them different things. Could get messy, but fun.

I just got this email from her:
Ok so I am thinking like the guess who I am game that is taped to the their back and how well do you know your date and just being silly and having fun.
May be do orderves/ appetizers show. and fancy drinks with chocolates.I replied stating that I'd like to keep the games related to Pampered Chef. They're welcomed to stay after I leave & play games. What do you guys think?fancy drinks with chocolates. What??? I don't have fancy martini glasses

Alright I suggested that we do an Amazing Race theme. I'm trying to decide between Clubhouse Chicken Squares or Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip or Double Chocolate Mousse Cups or Pineapple Upside Down cake made in the Deep Covered Baker in the microwaveI still need to think of a good game to do at a couple's show

OK..I am just thinking here..here are my thoughts.

If you do an Amazing Race theme..could you have 1 group do Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip..and the other do a cake in the DCB in the microwave?

Also if you are looking for another game..what about something kind of like the Newlywed Game..Have her right down..her favorite PC product..and some other PC related things..see how many he can get right. Does that make sense? It does in my head..LOL.

The "Guess Who I Am" game could be very fun, if the name that is taped to their back is a product. The guest will be thumbing through the catalog all night trying to figure out "who" they are, meanwhile getting familiar with the other products in there. The person first to guess who they are could win a prewraped little gift.

That's a good idea, thanks heidi

1. What are some Valentine's Day themed products available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of Valentine's Day themed products such as heart-shaped baking pans, heart-shaped cookie cutters, heart-shaped serving dishes, and heart-shaped silicone molds for chocolates or homemade candies.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts on Valentine's Day themed products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts on our Valentine's Day themed products. These can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I personalize any of the Valentine's Day themed products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization on our products. However, you can add your own personal touch by using our Valentine's Day themed recipe cards and gift tags.

4. Do you have any recipes specifically for Valentine's Day using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a collection of Valentine's Day recipes on our website that feature our Pampered Chef products. These include heart-shaped pizzas, chocolate lava cakes, and heart-shaped fruit tarts.

5. Can I host a Valentine's Day themed party with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you plan a fun and delicious Valentine's Day themed party using our products. Contact your consultant or visit our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • HCStrobel