• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vacation in Naples Fl What to Do

In summary, if you're looking for things to do in and around Naples or Ft. Myers, consider visiting the Naples Zoo, taking a boat tour of the Everglades, exploring the Naples Pier, checking out the Golisano Children's Museum, visiting the Naples Botanical Garden, taking a day trip to Sanibel Island, and shopping and dining at the Naples Pier and 3rd Street South. Have a great vacation!
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hello all you all in Nalpes or Ft Myers
Maybe you can give me some ideas of what to do in and around Naples. my Dh and I and Peter 12, Christina 10 and I am also taking my nices Marisa 24 on vacation July 16th to the 24 ( thats why i can't go to National Conf alrady planned this trip)

I know the beaches are beautiful but what other things are great to do

Thanks Doreen
P.S I won't recruite while I am there haha

Last edited:
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Resort has an amazing breakfast buffet on the weekends!

Hi Doreen, welcome to Naples or Ft. Myers! I'm sure you and your family will have a great time here. There are plenty of things to do besides going to the beach. Here are some ideas:1. Visit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - this is a great place to see a variety of animals and learn about conservation efforts.2. Take a boat tour of the Everglades - this is a unique way to experience the natural beauty of the Everglades and see some wildlife.3. Explore the Naples Pier - this is a popular spot for fishing, walking, and watching the sunset.4. Visit the Golisano Children's Museum of Naples - this is a fun and educational museum for kids of all ages.5. Check out the Naples Botanical Garden - this is a beautiful place to take a walk and see a variety of plants and flowers.6. Take a day trip to Sanibel Island - this is a great place for shelling and relaxing on the beach.7. Visit the Naples Pier and 3rd Street South for shopping and dining - these are both popular spots for tourists.I hope these suggestions help! Have a great vacation and enjoy your time with your family. And don't worry, we won't recruit you while you're here ;)

Related to Vacation in Naples Fl What to Do

1. What are the must-see attractions in Naples, FL?

Some of the must-see attractions in Naples, FL include the Naples Pier, Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Naples Botanical Garden, and the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Other popular activities include shopping on Fifth Avenue South and exploring the historic district of Old Naples.

2. Are there any family-friendly activities in Naples, FL?

Yes, there are plenty of family-friendly activities in Naples, FL. Some options include visiting the Sun-N-Fun Lagoon water park, taking a boat tour to see dolphins and manatees, and visiting the Golisano Children's Museum of Naples.

3. What are some outdoor activities to do in Naples, FL?

Naples, FL has a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy. Some popular options include fishing charters, kayaking or paddleboarding in the Gulf of Mexico, and biking or walking along the Gordon River Greenway.

4. Is there a beach near Naples, FL?

Yes, there are several beaches near Naples, FL. The most popular is the Naples Municipal Beach and Pier, which offers beautiful white sand and clear blue water. Other nearby beaches include Vanderbilt Beach, Clam Pass Beach Park, and Lowdermilk Beach.

5. What is the best time of year to visit Naples, FL?

The best time of year to visit Naples, FL is during the winter months (December-February) when the weather is mild and pleasant. However, this is also the peak tourist season, so prices may be higher and crowds may be larger. Alternatively, the summer months (June-August) offer lower prices and smaller crowds, but also higher temperatures and the potential for hurricanes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies