• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Something Other Then Postcard Invites?

In summary, these invitations are for a PC cooking show. The host, date, time, address, and phone are all included. The guest is also directed to the show's website to order if they can't come.
KellyRedHead
Hi everyone!

I have looked in the file section, but didn't find anything. I am looking for examples of paper invitations to use other then the postcards. Nothing like a theme show, just something everyday.

Anyone have some examples they would like to share.

Thanks-
Kelly :D

Here is a postcard invite in Word that you could change for whatever event you wanted.....

Attachments

• HeatherHorrell06.doc
    237.5 KB · Views: 301
I still use postcards when I make my own. I use avery software so I can't post them her but I would be happy to email them to you

here are the ones I use the most. I also add pictures of the specials.

I just fold them in 3rds and tape them or I also have clear circle stickers with perforations down the center.

Attachments

• Basic February.doc
    817 KB · Views: 273
  • 2006 my cooking show invites.doc
    32 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
I use the mini catalogs as invites, and put a typed note inside with party info.

etteluap70PC said:
here are the ones I use the most. I also add pictures of the specials.

I just fold them in 3rds and tape them or I also have clear circle stickers with perforations down the center.

Do you have to use a regular stamp or postcard stamp for these?

Anything that's folded needs a regular stamp. Only cards that are flat areeligible for postcard postage. And if they're oversized, they may actually need regular postage anyway.

This is a sample of one of the invites I use.

Attachments

• Chicken Club Ring invite.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 364
Here is one I made! I am going to change it every month and will post the new ones for everyone. It has the host special and directs the recipient to the web site to order if they can't come to the party. It looks really cute on paper with a fun/festive border from the office supply store.

Attachments

• chef_invite_0703.doc
    21 KB · Views: 317
jeanniec said:
Here is one I made! I am going to change it every month and will post the new ones for everyone. It has the host special and directs the recipient to the web site to order if they can't come to the party. It looks really cute on paper with a fun/festive border from the office supply store.

How many do you print out for your hostess? Do you find you get a better turn out?

Thank you everyone for such great ideas!! :D

These were just what I was looking for.

Lacychef-what do you put in the mini-catalogs for show info etc...? I like this idea especially when the new season begins.

Kelly

KellyRedHead said:
Thank you everyone for such great ideas!! :D

These were just what I was looking for.

Lacychef-what do you put in the mini-catalogs for show info etc...? I like this idea especially when the new season begins.

Kelly

Well, my document won't upload. I just type up a word doc that fits 4 to a page; it's the perfect size to stick inside the mini. I type "you're invited to a PC cooking show! then: host, date, time, address, phone; then I give instructions on how to order online if they can't come.
I think it really gets the guests excited & already shopping even before they get to the show:)

What are some alternative options for invitations?

Some alternative options for invitations include digital invitations, handwritten notes, phone calls, email invitations, and social media event pages.

How do I create a digital invitation?

To create a digital invitation, you can use an online invitation service or design your own using graphic design software. Be sure to include all the necessary event details and a link to RSVP.

Is it appropriate to use handwritten notes for invitations?

Handwritten notes can add a personal touch to invitations, making them appropriate for smaller, more intimate events. However, they may not be practical for larger events with a larger guest list.

Can I use social media event pages for invitations?

Yes, social media event pages can be a convenient and cost-effective way to invite guests to an event. Just be sure to make the event page public and include all the necessary event details.

What can I do to make my invitations stand out?

To make your invitations stand out, you can add unique design elements, use high-quality paper or cardstock, or include a small gift or incentive for guests to attend. You can also personalize the invitations with handwritten notes or include a special message for each guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Connie
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies