• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Useful Info Going Into the Holiday Season

In summary, this conversation provides useful information on how to keep your kitchen pantry stocked with baking and cooking supplies.
thechefofnorthbend
I though that this would be some good information to have. We all are doing a little more baking and cooking then usuall. Tack this inside your kitchen pantry and you'll allways know....;)

Attachments

• Cupboard Storage Chart.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 552
Very Handy! Thanks for sharing! :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
I though that this would be some good information to have. We all are doing a little more baking and cooking then usuall. Tack this inside your kitchen pantry and you'll allways know....;)
That's very cool! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I borrow that to provide to my customers here and there? That's such a great tool to have.

feel free...I "borrowed" it from my Grandmama, who I think "borrowed" it from Dear Abby...lol

I think I'm going to personalize these (add a header and/or footer to each page with my info) and print them front and back (maybe even shrink them down) and hand them out to all my guests through December! That way they'll think of me every time they use it.

Thanks so much Darby!

That's very cool! Thanks for sharing! :)

Though one thing; it says that honey's shelf life is 12 months. Honey is actually the only food that never spoils, so if it does crystalize, it's still all right, even after several years. Though it never lasts that long in my house!

PamperedChefDebi said:
I think I'm going to personalize these (add a header and/or footer to each page with my info) and print them front and back (maybe even shrink them down) and hand them out to all my guests through December! That way they'll think of me every time they use it.

Thanks so much Darby!

That is a really good idea...you can hand them out at parties or slip them into the product bags with the orders...:)

What great info!!! THankyou for posting!

how handy! thank you! that is a show stopper tipster! it reminds me of the salsa we had in the cupboard for 4 years and we almost used it last night till we read the expiration date as it looked rather old and discolored. dark on top fresh on the bottom. i think we all have thoses things we push to the back and decide to finally use. this grid keeps us in check!!

carrdinal said:
how handy! thank you! that is a show stopper tipster! it reminds me of the salsa we had in the cupboard for 4 years and we almost used it last night till we read the expiration date as it looked rather old and discolored. dark on top fresh on the bottom. i think we all have thoses things we push to the back and decide to finally use. this grid keeps us in check!!
Yep. Like the can of cranberry sauce that I pulled out for a Thanksgiving jello salad. Didn't look right. Label said "Use by 2002". I always make my own now but thought I'd take the shortcut this time - needless to say I didn't.

Up until recently (like until I was married and a mom...funny how that "grows us up") I thought my Grandmama was a fanantic! She had all kinds of this stuff tacked up everywhere, "How to make you're own Laundry Detergent, Bar of Soap uses, 101 ways to use Bacon...". And she was the QUEEN of Household Remedies. I will go through my box of her things...get this, I SAVED THEM ALL...and post them every once in a while. They really are quite useful. I just cant seem to grasp the "Garden looking like its neglected? Use your Crisco to get reconnected"...:confused:

Related to Useful Info Going Into the Holiday Season

1. What are some must-have kitchen tools for the holiday season?

The holiday season can be a busy time in the kitchen, so having the right tools can make all the difference. Some essential kitchen tools for the holidays include a good set of knives, a versatile food chopper, a high-quality baking sheet, a sturdy mixing bowl, and a reliable food processor.

2. How can I save time in the kitchen during the holidays?

One way to save time in the kitchen during the holidays is to prepare as much as possible in advance. You can chop vegetables, make sauces, and even pre-portion out ingredients ahead of time. Another time-saving tip is to use tools like a slow cooker or Instant Pot to cook meals while you focus on other tasks.

3. Are there any quick and easy recipes for holiday gatherings?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers many quick and easy recipes for holiday gatherings, such as our popular Cranberry Brie Bites, which only require four ingredients and can be made in less than 30 minutes. We also have a variety of appetizer, main dish, and dessert recipes that are simple to prepare but still impress guests.

4. How can I make my holiday cooking healthier?

There are several ways to make your holiday cooking healthier. You can swap out ingredients for healthier alternatives, such as using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, or incorporating more vegetables into your dishes. You can also try cooking methods like grilling or roasting instead of frying.

5. What are some unique hostess gift ideas for the holiday season?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of unique hostess gift ideas for the holiday season, including our popular Stoneware Collection or our versatile Mix 'N Scraper. You can also put together a gift basket filled with our gourmet food products, such as our Spiced Pear Bellini Mix or our Applewood Smoked Sea Salt. Another idea is to gift a cooking class or virtual party experience with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thecougchef