• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need for Two Jerk Seasonings - Can Pay by PayPal/Propay

In summary, the customer has been waiting for a while for the jerk seasoning, and the new baker is in need of it. The customer has offered to pay for it, and the baker is willing to take paypal or pay by credit card.
blessed4life
I'm really in need to two jerk seasonings asap! I don't think I can get it here in time and the client has been waiting for a while...I just signed, but didn't think it would take so long to get the orders:confused: .

If anyone can help, I can pay through paypal or propay...or however.

Thanks a bunch and God bless!

Can anyone give advise as to what I can do, please? I would so GREATLY appreciate it! I'm new and don't want to start off on the wrong foot...or in the wrong kitchen :(

Any input would be great, even if you're unable to get me the seasoning!

Thanks a bunch!

If you are ordering for a customer, do it as an individual order. They should have them within about a week. I guess I don't understand the part about the customer waiting.

I have two if you need them - I accept paypal - let me know...

dannyzmom said:
I have two if you need them - I accept paypal - let me know...

Yes, GREAT!!! I have paypal too! Thanks ever soooo much! What should I do?

ljeffries said:
If you are ordering for a customer, do it as an individual order. They should have them within about a week. I guess I don't understand the part about the customer waiting.

She wanted to order from me after my cooking show (she used her order...the jerk seasoning and then her grandson wanted some right away). So, i just signed up, and wasn't sure how long it would take...and she has already been waiting at since the 25th (I think) and I just didn't want her to keep waiting...since I just figured out how to actually place an individual order. I know I read it, but I don't think my brain was processing it. But, I now know :) Except, I think it will still take about a week and a half to get to her and I really didn't want her to wait.

She sweet, so I know it would be okay, but still!

1. What is the cost of the two jerk seasonings?

The cost for two jerk seasonings is $10.00 plus shipping and handling.

2. Can I pay for the seasonings using PayPal or ProPay?

Yes, we accept payments through both PayPal and ProPay for your convenience.

3. How soon can I expect to receive the seasonings?

We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days. You can expect to receive your seasonings within 5-7 business days.

4. Are these seasonings suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Our jerk seasonings are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any common allergens. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list for any specific dietary concerns.

5. Can I purchase the seasonings individually or only in a set of two?

Currently, we only offer the jerk seasonings in a set of two. However, you can always purchase multiple sets if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies