• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room

In summary, Sharisse is selling retired PC items for a reduced price. She takes paypal or a money order. Shipping is from 68122.
momoftwins
We are going through a declutter phase. I have a lot of retired PC items for sale that I would like to get rid of. Most of the products are 30% or more off of the retail price. Shipping would be from 68122. I only take paypal (non credit cards) or a money order.

Thanks for looking!

If you are not able to open the attachment please let me know and I can email it to you.

Attachments

• PC Items for sale.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 624
Sorry for asking a probably obvious question, but are all of the products NIB?

Thanks!

Yes most all the items are NIB. The only items that are not are: tart/quiche pan (only used once) and the chillzanne bowl large (used twice). Thanks!

Bumping up - please also note I am flexible on prices.

Sharisse,

Just a quick glance at your list - it appears most items are 30% off retail? Is that correct?

~Gina

momoftwins said:
We are going through a declutter phase. I have a lot of retired PC items for sale that I would like to get rid of. Most of the products are 30% or more off of the retail price. Shipping would be from 68122. I only take paypal (non credit cards) or a money order.

Thanks for looking!

If you are not able to open the attachment please let me know and I can email it to you.

30% or more

starrmarie said:
30% or more

DUH!!! It would help if I read the first post :p THANKS!!

I would like the large chilzanne bowl if still available, how much for shipping to 32714?

bumping up - all items are still available. I am reducing prices and will be posting another attachment.

how much for shipping to 47150 for the hen stoneware crock?

bumping up - all items are still available. I am reducing prices and have attached the new updated list. If you are not able to view the list I can email it to you. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• PC Items for sale.doc
    104 KB · Views: 323
my3angelbugs said:
I would like the large chilzanne bowl if still available, how much for shipping to 32714?

I sent you a PM in regards to this. If you still want it, please let me know. Thanks!

Symara said:

I will go to the post office this evening and get the shipping information. I will let you know late tonight. Thanks.

Symara said:

I sent you a PM with price information. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

The Large Chillzanne bowl, lime & tangerine hot pad trivets and the It's Good for you Cookbook have been sold.

I would love to have some of your stones. Pm-ing you!!

Stuff is still for sale minus the above mentioned items that have been purchased.

The list has been updated to reflect items sold.

Attachments

• PC Items for sale.doc
    104 KB · Views: 310
Sharisse:

I'll take the easy pies and tarts recipe cards as well as the soup and chili recipe cards. let me know for shipping to 54311

Are the colored stoneware crocks the old bread crocks? If so, color me interested in a Hunter Green one!

I could be sweet-talked into taking the cobalt blue pie plate and crock.... :)

Aunticooks said:
Sharisse:

I'll take the easy pies and tarts recipe cards as well as the soup and chili recipe cards. let me know for shipping to 54311

I need to double check on these as I don't think I have the easy pies and tarts cards anymore. I will check tonight and let you know. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you - has been a very busy past few days!!

Bexamo said:
Are the colored stoneware crocks the old bread crocks? If so, color me interested in a Hunter Green one!

Rebecca - yes they are.

Ann F said:
I could be sweet-talked into taking the cobalt blue pie plate and crock.... :)

Sweet talked?? What is your zip code for shipping?? I can estimate shipping costs tomorrow morning.

Related to Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room

1. What types of items are typically included in the "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section?

The "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section usually includes discontinued or overstocked items from our Pampered Chef product line. These items may include cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.

2. Are the items in the "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section still in new condition?

Yes, all items in this section are brand new and have never been used. They may have slight cosmetic imperfections or damaged packaging, but they are still fully functional and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

3. Can I return or exchange items from the "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section?

Unfortunately, all sales from this section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend thoroughly reviewing the product descriptions and images before making a purchase.

4. How often do new items get added to the "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section?

New items are added to this section on a regular basis, as we constantly update our product line. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals and discounts available.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on items from the "Stuff for Sale - Need to Make Room" section?

Unfortunately, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to items in this section. The prices are already heavily discounted to make room for new products, so you are already getting a great deal on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Jules711