• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent!!!! My Friend Needs Help!!!!!

In summary, the Quick Cooker is the recommended product for urgent cooking situations, as it can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. For quickly chopping vegetables without a knife, the Manual Food Processor is a great option with its rotating blades. The Bread Maker is the quickest way to make homemade bread, being able to mix, knead, and bake bread in just one hour. The Stoneware Fluted Pan is perfect for making quick and easy desserts, with its even heat distribution and versatility for various desserts. To make a healthy meal in a short amount of time, the Quick Cooker and Veggie Spiralizer are a great combination, with the Quick Cooker cooking meals quickly and the Veggie Spiralizer turning vegetables into
Liquid Sky
My friends needs help and asked me to post this on here to see if anyone can help.......

"URGENT!

I am a Director in Phoenix, AZ who has a host in Bellbrook, OH who is doing an open house for me tomorrow morning, Sunday Sept. 27th at 11:30 am. I overnighted 20 catalogs to her but she never got got them.

Is there anyone who lives near Bellbrook, OH that could get 20 catalogs to her before her open house starts? We can return 20 brand new catalogs to you as soon as the ones I sent get to her.

Contact Todd Stall at 602.821.7799 or [email protected]

Thank you!!!"

bumping...................................

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about your friend's situation. It sounds like a stressful and urgent situation. I'm not located near Bellbrook, OH unfortunately, but I suggest reaching out to local businesses or organizations in the area. Perhaps they have extra catalogs they can lend or donate for the open house. You could also try contacting local printing companies to see if they can print and deliver the catalogs quickly.I hope everything works out and the open house is a success. Best of luck to you and your friend.Take care.

1. What is the best product to use in an urgent cooking situation?

The Quick Cooker is our top recommended product for urgent cooking situations. It can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

2. How do I quickly chop vegetables without a knife?

The Manual Food Processor is a great tool for quickly chopping vegetables without a knife. It has blades that rotate to chop vegetables in just a few seconds.

3. What is the quickest way to make homemade bread?

The Bread Maker is the perfect solution for making homemade bread in a hurry. It can mix, knead, and bake bread in just one hour.

4. Can you recommend a product for making a quick and easy dessert?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is perfect for making quick and easy desserts. It distributes heat evenly for perfect baking and can be used for a variety of desserts.

5. How can I make a healthy meal in a short amount of time?

The Quick Cooker and Veggie Spiralizer are a great combination for making a healthy meal in a short amount of time. The Quick Cooker can cook meals quickly and the Veggie Spiralizer can easily turn vegetables into healthy noodle alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • naekelsey