• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating My Personal Website - Looking for Feedback

In summary, to update your personal website, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Website" section. From there, you can customize the appearance of your website with pre-made templates and add new products by going to the "My Products" section and clicking on "Add Product". You can also share your website with others for feedback and it is recommended to update your website at least once a month to keep it up-to-date for your customers.
vangogirl
Okay, I just spent about an hour updating my pws. I've added calendar items and a recipe box which I got from another thread here and loved the idea. I've changed my homepage comments as well. I would love to hear what you think and any advise you may have to make it better or more appealing.
Thanks.
/pcjenna

I don't have any advice - I think it looks great! I love the recipe box idea, too!

I sent a message to you.

Thank you ladies for your responses. Julie offered me some great advise so I've been implementing her suggestions. Please check out Julies site as it is wonderful. Be sure to check out her calendar and news items. Feel free to check mine out again as well. /pcjenna
Thanks again!

Julie, I like the scavenger hunt idea. I've never heard of that before. Do you get a lot of response from that? It seems it's a great way to get feedback about how many people check out your site.

1. How do I update my personal website?

To update your personal website, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Website" section. From there, you can make changes to your website layout, add new products, and update your contact information.

2. Can I customize the appearance of my website?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of your website by choosing from a variety of pre-made templates and color schemes. You can also add your own images and branding to make your website unique.

3. How do I add new products to my website?

To add new products to your website, go to the "My Products" section and click on "Add Product". From there, you can select the product you want to add and customize its description and pricing information.

4. Can I get feedback on my website from others?

Yes, you can share your website with others and ask for feedback by clicking on the "Share" button in the "My Website" section. You can also join online communities and forums to get feedback and tips from other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How often should I update my website?

It is recommended to update your website at least once a month to keep it fresh and engaging for your customers. You can also update it whenever you have new products or promotions to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • babywings76