• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updates from Cincy: General Session News and Product Pictures

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of effective communication in a team setting. The speakers discussed the need for clear expectations, active listening, and open dialogue to ensure successful collaboration and problem-solving. They also emphasized the importance of addressing conflicts and giving and receiving constructive feedback. Overall, effective communication was seen as a crucial factor in achieving team goals and maintaining a positive work environment.
ragschef
I was just wondering since they're still in Cincy half a day tomorrow, is ending general session going to have a more news? I would still love to see some more product pictures...

I'm sure there'll be some more news today! We'll know by early afternoon probably:thumbup:

I hope they will announce a recruiting incentive.

General session is at 11 am until 1:15 so we won't know anymore for a least an hour and a half. :cool:

Don't they know it is Saturday and we have things to get done other than sit around "refreshing" all day. HAHA!:D

Does anyone know what the new products are?????

search for leadership and there is a list and some pics as well

jrstephens said:
Don't they know it is Saturday and we have things to get done other than sit around "refreshing" all day. HAHA!:D

Nah - after Thursday, we're all still getting our chefsuccess fix to keep the shakes at bay! :p

Im dying to know if there is a recruiting incentive. Looks like if we want a trip next year we're gonna have to bust our @$$ and start recruiting! (or at least in my case recruit some that will qualify...and stay active). I have the worst luck with that!

Thanks Freedom, I will check

Darlene

Related to Updates from Cincy: General Session News and Product Pictures

1. What news was announced during the general session in Cincinnati?

The general session in Cincinnati featured several exciting updates, including new product releases, company growth and expansion plans, and partnerships with other organizations.

2. Will there be more news announced at the end of the general session tomorrow?

While the general session will be ending tomorrow, it is unlikely that there will be any major news announcements. However, there may be some updates or additional details shared about the news already announced during the session.

3. Can we expect to see any new product pictures from the session?

Yes, there will likely be product pictures shared during the general session. These may include images of new products being announced, as well as updates on existing products.

4. Are there any specific products that will be featured in the product pictures?

The specific products that will be featured in the product pictures may vary, but they will likely include a mix of new and existing products from the company.

5. Is there a way to access the product pictures from the general session?

Yes, the product pictures from the general session will likely be shared on the company's website and social media pages, so they can be easily accessed and viewed by the public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• agw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies