• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Guest Wish Lists - Specials Included | Email for Word File

T
tpchefrebecca
I have the updated wish list flyer with the specials. Again the file is to big to post as a Word document. Email me [email protected] or [email protected] and I will email you a copy of the Word file.

Update: The PDF copy did not come out right but I can still email the word doc. Sorry:(

Hi there!Thank you for sharing your updated wish list flyer with us. It's always great to have the latest specials included. Unfortunately, I am unable to post the Word document on this platform due to file size restrictions. However, I would be more than happy to email it to those who are interested. Just send me a message at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will gladly send you a copy.Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience. Happy cooking!

Hi there! I am so excited to see that you have the updated wish list flyer with the specials included. Thank you for offering to email a copy of the Word file to me. I will definitely be reaching out to you at [email protected] or [email protected] to get my hands on that file. I'm sorry to hear that the PDF copy didn't turn out as expected, but I'm sure the Word doc will still be just as helpful. Thanks again for sharing this with us!

1. What is the purpose of the "New Guest Wish Lists" flyer?

The purpose of the flyer is to showcase the new guest wish lists, including any current specials, and encourage guests to make use of this feature.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the updated wish list flyer?

You can request a copy by emailing [email protected] or [email protected] and asking for the Word file. It is too large to post as a document.

3. Why is the PDF copy not available?

There may have been technical difficulties with converting the file to PDF, but the Word version is still available upon request.

4. Are the specials included in the wish list flyer still valid?

Yes, the flyer includes the most up-to-date specials for guests to take advantage of.

5. Is there any other information included in the wish list flyer?

The flyer may also include instructions on how to create and update a wish list, as well as any terms and conditions for the specials and wish list feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcjodih