• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Copymax Discount Card: Help Needed!

In summary, the Copymax discount card is a loyalty program that offers customers exclusive discounts and promotions on printing services and products. To update the card, customers must visit a local Copymax store and speak to a staff member. Benefits of the card include special discounts, access to exclusive deals and offers, and the ability to earn points for future discounts. There is no fee to join the program and the card can be used by presenting it at the time of purchase.
nikkijo
Does anyone know how to update our copymax discount card? Mine expired in August and I don't know how to do this and I need to make copies tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Nikki

You should be able to pull a new one off CC

That's where I was looking, and I wasn't sure on how to update it.

The new one doesn't have our name on it...just pampered chef. Thank you!!

Hi Nikki,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand how important it is to have an updated Copymax discount card for our business needs. To update your card, you can simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be able to assist you with renewing your discount card. Alternatively, you can also visit the "My Account" section on our website and follow the prompts to renew your discount card. I hope this helps and good luck with your copies tomorrow morning!Best,

Related to Update Copymax Discount Card: Help Needed!

1. What is the Copymax discount card?

The Copymax discount card is a loyalty program offered by Copymax that provides customers with exclusive discounts and promotions on printing services and products.

2. How do I update my Copymax discount card?

To update your Copymax discount card, please visit your local Copymax store and speak to a staff member. They will assist you in updating your information and ensuring that your card is active and up to date.

3. What benefits do I receive with the Copymax discount card?

As a Copymax discount card holder, you will receive special discounts and promotions on printing services and products, as well as access to exclusive deals and offers. You will also earn points for every purchase, which can be redeemed for future discounts.

4. Is there a fee to join the Copymax discount card program?

No, there is no fee to join the Copymax discount card program. It is completely free for customers to sign up and start receiving exclusive discounts and promotions.

5. How do I use my Copymax discount card?

To use your Copymax discount card, simply present it to the cashier at the time of purchase. The discount will be applied automatically, and any points earned will be added to your account for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Vicks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • California Girl