• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition: An Inside Look at Greg's Surprising Move

In summary, the Hoity-Toity Forum is a place where directors can chat and share ideas. Kate is worried that the rest of us who are not directors will miss out on alot of information.
gilliandanielle
Why Greg? Why? Of course as soon as I let my directorship slip away you do this, LOL! Are you secretly working with PC to MAKE us work to promote instead of sitting here chatting all day?

Ohhhh... what could it be??

Kate confused

More will be disclosed in the comming weeks. :)

Kate: look at the top of the home page for the 'coming soon' announcement

Gillian: there will be even more chatting now...can you imagine having both ChefSuccesses open and trying to constantly flip between the two of them?!

If there wasn't already enough reason's to want to promote... here's another one!

it's 12:30 (pm) here, but I can't tear myself away...

Very cool!!
Is this was Janelle was talking about ay NC?

Thank god I am only ABOUT to go into relinquishment!! I might get a taste of the "other" CS!!

Wow ... cut us up and comers off from some very valuable resources ... :(

WOW! Kate happy.

Where is this announcement?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Hoity-Toity Forum.
Your just jealous, LMAO!!

MomToEli said:
I think it would be more like the existing director's loops that have more info on team training, etc that more applies to directors. You know we will still be gabbing about it here anyway so you won't miss a beat, LOL!

JAE said:
Where is this announcement?
On the home page above the logo...

Oh my! I never even look at that page. I just log in and click on "new posts". Well, because I'm planning to be a director by Christmas, I should be able to join!

gilliandanielle said:
Your just jealous, LMAO!!
Not if the leader of the "Clucker Cluster" is part of it.

I have moments where I find this so ironic in my life... of course, I, like many others are addicted to (wait, wrong word: passionate) about CS. I find myself logging on at all hours of the day to see the latest and if I wake up in the middle of the night have on occasion brought my laptop into bed with me (I'm single) to catch up! Anyway... there was an article on foxnews.com (my other online obsession) about a couple being charged with child neglect because they were online all the time addicted to an online game. As I read it all I could think of is, "Could you imagine? What losers!!!" HELLO!!!! I would never neglect a child because I am online but I am definitely on more than I probably should be!!!! And now with the Director's edition coming!!!! Woo-hoo!!! I can stay in ALL day and just be with my virtual friends!!!!! :)

Wow! A place to talk about our secret handshake! Oops! I guess the secret is partly out that we have a secret handshake.

Well at least I did not mention our secret Director phrase. Oh, darn, here I go again!

But really, I am looking forward to seeing the forum.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Wow! A place to talk about our secret handshake! Oops! I guess the secret is partly out that we have a secret handshake.

Well at least I did not mention our secret Director phrase. Oh, darn, here I go again!

But really, I am looking forward to seeing the forum.

Lisa
Come on blabbermouth - shaddup before you spill the beans about our secret Director's Underwear...

Especially now that it comes in stainless steel besides non-stick.

dannyzmom said:
Come on blabbermouth - shaddup before you spill the beans about our secret Director's Underwear...

You mean the special ones from the Directors' Store. I went for pink. Which color did you choose?

Oh no! I messed up again!:eek:

ChefLisa said:
You mean the special ones from the Directors' Store. I went for pink. Which color did you choose?

Hot pink, of course...to match my feather boa :cool:

MomToEli said:

I think it's great, but I worry that the rest of us who are not directors will miss out on alot of info.

This is why I love this board, I don't always get the ideas and training from meetings, and this IS my cluster meeting 24/7:D .

I just hope we won't lose the directors ideas and support on this board that's all.:(

Kelly V

I think they completely missed that one, KG.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Especially now that it comes in stainless steel besides non-stick.
Don't forget the non-skid bottom, too!

KellyRedHead said:
I think it's great, but I worry that the rest of us who are not directors will miss out on alot of info.

This is why I love this board, I don't always get the ideas and training from meetings, and this IS my cluster meeting 24/7:D .

I just hope we won't lose the directors ideas and support on this board that's all.:(

Kelly V

That's what I was thinking too!

Do you guys have to wear them backwards?

I don't feel like I am out of the loop being a member here.
Nothing is a secret we all share things and I just hope it remains that way.

I love having the directors here, so if a problem arises, something a director could help more with, I know I can count on someone to answer the question.

Kelly V.

just afraid we might miss out on some great ideas for team and business building.

Last edited:
You think you are going to get rid of all the directors that easily?? I am here to stay, and like previously mentioned will have a tab open with each site :D

Good thing I'm persuing my Directorship! I don't want to miss out on the good stuff!

gilliandanielle said:
You think you are going to get rid of all the directors that easily?? I am here to stay, and like previously mentioned will have a tab open with each site :D

exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly...

pamperedlinda said:
Good thing I'm persuing my Directorship! I don't want to miss out on the good stuff!
Me too:)
I noticed the sign right away when I logged in this morning...

dannyzmom said:
For non-Directors, there's still CS underwear available at Cafe Press.

I just have to weigh in that I know it is a "perk" to promote and they want that, but it is valuable to have directors here with the consultants. That is what makes CS great. Once a director gets an attitude that because they promoted they are "too good" to hang with the rest, or don't pay attention to a consultant because they just want to be a consultant at this point in their business, that's where things get touchy.

Not that any directors on here are that way (obviously) but I've seen it happen many times.

janetupnorth said:
I just have to weigh in that I know it is a "perk" to promote and they want that, but it is valuable to have directors here with the consultants. That is what makes CS great. Once a director gets an attitude that because they promoted they are "too good" to hang with the rest, or don't pay attention to a consultant because they just want to be a consultant at this point in their business, that's where things get touchy.

Not that any directors on here are that way (obviously) but I've seen it happen many times.
I know what you are talking about - with some directors it's like they are in a "different class".

Personally, I consider my cluster a "team". We work together and I ask THEM to help each other and give them recognition for helping me help them. I know I don't know everything. (I DO read everything and know where to look so I can get the answers quickly to help anyone.) I try to give my team the atmosphere of a family.

Also, I have team members that live far away (I'm in NC and some are as far as TX) and I make a point of keeping in contact with EVERYONE on the team at least once a month. Hobbyists are once a month and those who are part/full time every week. I also call them and email the whole team when someone has a celebration - $1000 show, earns a bonus, etc.

I don't know what Greg has planned with the Director edition (maybe like PC it's just an area we can go for extra info) but I fulling intend to continue coming here!

One other thing. This year I had to choose between Leadership in Dallas and NC. I chose NC and my director couldn't understand. I prefer NC because EVERYONE can go to that and it is a full overview of the company. Leadership is awesome but it is all about leadership (we need that and whenever I can I will do both) but NC is about everyone. Even the person who signed yesterday can see the big picture and rub elbows with the top people in the company. I love to see the light in first timers' eyes when they get their "ah-ha" moment - I know I had it my first time! ...this seems to fit in with the topic of a separate place for directors...

Sorry for the long post but...

awwww, MommaBeth you are awesome!!

BethCooks4U said:
I know what you are talking about - with some directors it's like they are in a "different class".
The leader of the "Clucker Cluster" is a prime example of the attitude, "I'm a director and you're not." I also realize she is the exception and not the rule, but I did learn early on that promoting to director is not based on merit but on sheer numbers - recruit enough people and you get to be a director. It's the really talented who can educate, motivate and build a team that will go beyond just being a director.ETA: A few months ago, we had a director up here that was involved in some reprehensible behavior - you would like to think a director would know better.

Last edited:
I LOVE the "perks" of being a director and honestly... it was the perks that really got me motivated to promote! But first and foremost, I am a consultant. I still do shows and I still encounter the same situations all consultants do. That's why CS is great... it helps me with that aspect of my business.

On another note, the director version of CS will help me with the aspects of my business that are kind of irrelevant to most unless they have a team of their own... maybe they will add a FD CS for those working on promoting!

finley1991 said:
I LOVE the "perks" of being a director and honestly... it was the perks that really got me motivated to promote! But first and foremost, I am a consultant. I still do shows and I still encounter the same situations all consultants do. That's why CS is great... it helps me with that aspect of my business.

On another note, the director version of CS will help me with the aspects of my business that are kind of irrelevant to most unless they have a team of their own... maybe they will add a FD CS for those working on promoting!

Well said! What a great motivational tool!!

I am too sure about it it either..... I mean it is bad enough that at NC that if your just a consultant then you get left out of a lot of stuff. I am one away from making Future Director and three away from making director I have it in my sites. I just do not like how consultants are left out of things, IE your own your own Sunday night because you have to be a FD or a Director to attend. I didn't' mind it because that meant a meet and greet, but if we didn't have the meet and greet and I didn't' have a cluster mate to hang out with... Life would have sort of bit the big one... sorry for my long windedness on here but I like the information that I get from here. I love my director she is great and very helpful to me when I ask questions. I just don't like some of the attitudes towards people who are just consultants maybe that is all they want to do at that point in their lives.

The reason they have some things at different levels are to make you WANT to be there. To give you incentive to promote. I couldn't go to the upper level events and I want that so...

It's a good thing for all of us at all levels! Even the newest consultants can get some rewards but those that do more get more as it should be.

I agree with what was said earlier, I think it will mainly be for trying to help their teams, you know that some of these people around here just can't shutup, lol, not meaning that in a bad way, and some of the most important and most helpful things come from this place, and not all from those higher up on the ladder, just regular consultants. Most of the time that I do get emails from my director that has come to her from her 'directors loops' it was already posted on here! And by the way I have told her about this place since I signed up and couple times when I was able to go to meetings and nothing, but just this past week I got a mass email from her promoting CS, that said she heard from the loops that this place was worth the $5 for membership and full of information. DUH, what have I been trying to tell you???!!!???!!! And just got an email from her again today about Joy's tasty tidbits website, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall, lol.

BethCooks4U said:
The reason they have some things at different levels are to make you WANT to be there. To give you incentive to promote. I couldn't go to the upper level events and I want that so...

It's a good thing for all of us at all levels! Even the newest consultants can get some rewards but those that do more get more as it should be.

I understand that.... BUT sometimes it doesn't feel that way to someone who is working hard for things. I am working hard to become a director but at the same time I don't' like it when directors and above remind you what you missed out on .. makes it that more frustrating to a consultant. Not everyone wants to promote... I know that when I started I didn't' really want to promote that and I had not a clue.... But the more I thought about it..... It can be possible.

And On a side note I worked one part of my three days shift last night at a fair and I got one maybe for becoming a consultant and one yes!!! So I have to set up some interview appointments when I get home!! :D and few maybes to hosting a show.

jdavis said:
I agree with what was said earlier, I think it will mainly be for trying to help their teams, you know that some of these people around here just can't shutup, lol, not meaning that in a bad way, and some of the most important and most helpful things come from this place, and not all from those higher up on the ladder, just regular consultants. Most of the time that I do get emails from my director that has come to her from her 'directors loops' it was already posted on here! And by the way I have told her about this place since I signed up and couple times when I was able to go to meetings and nothing, but just this past week I got a mass email from her promoting CS, that said she heard from the loops that this place was worth the $5 for membership and full of information. DUH, what have I been trying to tell you???!!!???!!! And just got an email from her again today about Joy's tasty tidbits website, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall, lol.

But dont' you just love those brick walls your talking to??? :D :rolleyes:

chefann said:
For non-Directors, there's still CS underwear available at Cafe Press.

Ann, maybe you could change that logo on the thong from Chef Success to Successful Chef ...

MomToEli said:
Ann, maybe you could change that logo on the thong from Chef Success to Successful Chef ...

OH MY..... LMAO!!!!

MomToEli said:

Now that would be a thong I MUST buy (and maybe multiples of... like lucky underwear for sports, we could have our lucky thongs for shows...) :rolleyes:

<h2>Question 1: Why Greg?</h2><p>Greg was chosen as the subject of "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition" because of his significant contributions and success within Pampered Chef. He has a unique story and perspective that we believe will inspire and motivate other directors.</p><h2>Question 2: Why did you choose to release this book now?</h2><p>The timing of the book's release was not chosen to coincide with Greg's move from director. It is simply a coincidence and the book has been in the works for quite some time.</p><h2>Question 3: Of course as soon as I let my directorship slip away you do this, LOL!</h2><p>We understand that it may seem like bad timing, but the release of this book has no correlation with any individual's directorship status. Our goal is to share valuable insights and experiences from successful directors like Greg to benefit the entire Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>Question 4: Are you secretly working with PC to MAKE us work to promote instead of sitting here chatting all day?</h2><p>No, we are not working with Pampered Chef to encourage directors to work more and chat less. Our intention is to provide resources and support for directors to help them achieve their goals and grow their businesses.</p><h2>Question 5: What can I expect to learn from "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition"?</h2><p>This book offers an inside look at the personal and professional journey of a successful Pampered Chef director. You can expect to gain insights, tips, and strategies for building a successful business and overcoming challenges. It also includes valuable advice and inspiration for personal growth and development as a leader.</p>

Question 1: Why Greg?

Greg was chosen as the subject of "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition" because of his significant contributions and success within Pampered Chef. He has a unique story and perspective that we believe will inspire and motivate other directors.

Question 2: Why did you choose to release this book now?

The timing of the book's release was not chosen to coincide with Greg's move from director. It is simply a coincidence and the book has been in the works for quite some time.

Question 3: Of course as soon as I let my directorship slip away you do this, LOL!

We understand that it may seem like bad timing, but the release of this book has no correlation with any individual's directorship status. Our goal is to share valuable insights and experiences from successful directors like Greg to benefit the entire Pampered Chef community.

Question 4: Are you secretly working with PC to MAKE us work to promote instead of sitting here chatting all day?

No, we are not working with Pampered Chef to encourage directors to work more and chat less. Our intention is to provide resources and support for directors to help them achieve their goals and grow their businesses.

Question 5: What can I expect to learn from "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition"?

This book offers an inside look at the personal and professional journey of a successful Pampered Chef director. You can expect to gain insights, tips, and strategies for building a successful business and overcoming challenges. It also includes valuable advice and inspiration for personal growth and development as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow