• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition: An Inside Look at Greg's Surprising Move

In summary, the Hoity-Toity Forum is a place where directors can chat and share ideas. Kate is worried that the rest of us who are not directors will miss out on alot of information.
GourmetGirl said:
Now that would be a thong I MUST buy (and maybe multiples of... like lucky underwear for sports, we could have our lucky thongs for shows...) :rolleyes:
LMAO too funny!

GourmetGirl said:
Now that would be a thong I MUST buy (and maybe multiples of... like lucky underwear for sports, we could have our lucky thongs for shows...) :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!! I bet you would get alot of attention if you wore that :D :rolleyes:

chefann said:
For non-Directors, there's still CS underwear available at Cafe Press.

Maybe my hubby will let me do more shows if I wear CS thong underwear? I guess it's worth a try! ;)

BethCooks4U said:
The reason they have some things at different levels are to make you WANT to be there. To give you incentive to promote.
I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member.
--Groucho Marx​

But Becky, it won't be long and we will be able to join the Dirctor's version of CS. We're going to be directors by Christmas, right?

ChefBeckyD said:
That's what I was thinking too!
But Becky, we're going to be directors by Christmas, so we won't miss much because we will be able to join the director version of CS. Right?

When I reach director status, I won't go to that Sunday night thing at NC - I'll hang out with the riff raff at an improvised MnG.

What Sunday night thing are you all talking about?

I had dinner with Leah (mommyhugs) and Kim (kimmers) Sunday night and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

GourmetGirl said:

That would not be a good sight! I don't think I could do a show with a thong riding up my butt!!!! :eek:

dannyzmom said:
Come on blabbermouth - shaddup before you spill the beans about our secret Director's Underwear...
Here it is...the DDD Double Saucy Pot in the (unannounced) satin Stainless Steel.

04-fatladysings.jpg

Ohhhhhh... THAT picture! That was my "the fat lady is singing so this thread is finished" picture... Now I know why I had NOOOOO idea what you were talking about!

Your mind just doesn't float down the same gutter mine does.

My mind floated away a looooooooooong time ago... no idea where it went.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

I'm sure I'd miss my mind if I remembered what it was like to have one...

katie0128 said:
I'm sure I'd miss my mind if I remembered what it was like to have one...
I would have to respectfully agree, hmmm, wonder how long it's been for me?!

katie0128 said:
Ohhhhhh... THAT picture! That was my "the fat lady is singing so this thread is finished" picture... Now I know why I had NOOOOO idea what you were talking about!
Don't feel bad - people often have no idea what I'm talking about.

Of course, neither do I.

<h2>Question 1: Why Greg?</h2><p>Greg was chosen as the subject of "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition" because of his significant contributions and success within Pampered Chef. He has a unique story and perspective that we believe will inspire and motivate other directors.</p><h2>Question 2: Why did you choose to release this book now?</h2><p>The timing of the book's release was not chosen to coincide with Greg's move from director. It is simply a coincidence and the book has been in the works for quite some time.</p><h2>Question 3: Of course as soon as I let my directorship slip away you do this, LOL!</h2><p>We understand that it may seem like bad timing, but the release of this book has no correlation with any individual's directorship status. Our goal is to share valuable insights and experiences from successful directors like Greg to benefit the entire Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>Question 4: Are you secretly working with PC to MAKE us work to promote instead of sitting here chatting all day?</h2><p>No, we are not working with Pampered Chef to encourage directors to work more and chat less. Our intention is to provide resources and support for directors to help them achieve their goals and grow their businesses.</p><h2>Question 5: What can I expect to learn from "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition"?</h2><p>This book offers an inside look at the personal and professional journey of a successful Pampered Chef director. You can expect to gain insights, tips, and strategies for building a successful business and overcoming challenges. It also includes valuable advice and inspiration for personal growth and development as a leader.</p>

Question 1: Why Greg?

Greg was chosen as the subject of "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition" because of his significant contributions and success within Pampered Chef. He has a unique story and perspective that we believe will inspire and motivate other directors.

Question 2: Why did you choose to release this book now?

The timing of the book's release was not chosen to coincide with Greg's move from director. It is simply a coincidence and the book has been in the works for quite some time.

Question 3: Of course as soon as I let my directorship slip away you do this, LOL!

We understand that it may seem like bad timing, but the release of this book has no correlation with any individual's directorship status. Our goal is to share valuable insights and experiences from successful directors like Greg to benefit the entire Pampered Chef community.

Question 4: Are you secretly working with PC to MAKE us work to promote instead of sitting here chatting all day?

No, we are not working with Pampered Chef to encourage directors to work more and chat less. Our intention is to provide resources and support for directors to help them achieve their goals and grow their businesses.

Question 5: What can I expect to learn from "Unveiling the Cs Director's Edition"?

This book offers an inside look at the personal and professional journey of a successful Pampered Chef director. You can expect to gain insights, tips, and strategies for building a successful business and overcoming challenges. It also includes valuable advice and inspiration for personal growth and development as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow