• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Psychology: Book Your Session on the 12th or 26th!

In summary, this person said to suggest a specific date to book if someone wants to avoid conflict with their calendar. This person suggests picking a date a few weeks in advance and putting a post-it note on that date to remind the guest that they are booked. This person also suggests telling the guest which day of the week they are available.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
...DOES work. Someone on here said to pick the date you WANT to book and suggest that date last. I wanted to book the earlier date so I said, I have the 26th or the 12th open, which works best for you. Maybe it was coincidence, but she picked the 12th!:sing:

It's great to learn these things early on! The better you control your calendar the better your calendar will be!

Works every time! :)

I have said this before... but thank goodness for Chef Success!

Debbie J- I think you were the one who posted it! Thanks!! :)

Melissa, I've shared this tip before but before I started doing the post-it note system, my calendar was awful. I take the first two weeks of each month (usually a couple months out) and put pink post-it notes on the days I want shows. When they book, I put their name in the post-it note. When I get their guest list, it changes to a green post-it note as a solid date. As the month goes along, I move the post-its as needed. This helped me to book the first two weeks when I seemed to always have the problem of booking the last two weeks. It also helps that I ask which day of the week works best for them. When they give me an answer I can easily see which days are available.

This works with my son too. If he is having to choose between something 9 times out of 10 he will choose the last thing I name. Works good on my husband too but I think he knows what I am doing, haha!

I do that too!

I say something like...hmmm, you need a Saturday in March. I have the 15th available, OH! and I have the 8th available! Will that one work for you?

99% of the time (unless they truely have a problem with that date) they pick the second one.

Plus, I have now started telling people that I schedule the first couple weeks of my month before I "open up" any dates at the end of the month. Most are totally OK with picking an earlier date cuz I have said that's what I do!

This works with kids too... when cleaning out DD's room I'd ask "shall we keep it... or give it away?" and she'd mostly say give it away if done in that order... as soon as I reversed things she'd be adamant about keeping it. LOL... I need to remember to do that with bookings now.

Always works for me too! :)

Gonna have to try it - with PC and HOME!!

Related to Unlocking the Power of Psychology: Book Your Session on the 12th or 26th!

What is "That Psychology Thing..."?

"That Psychology Thing..." is a virtual workshop offered by Pampered Chef that dives into the psychology behind cooking and eating habits. It explores the emotional and mental aspects of food and how they can impact our choices in the kitchen.

Who is this workshop designed for?

This workshop is designed for anyone interested in understanding the psychology behind their relationship with food. It can benefit home cooks, health coaches, and anyone looking to improve their overall well-being through a better understanding of their eating habits.

What topics are covered in "That Psychology Thing..."?

The workshop covers a variety of topics, including food psychology, emotional eating, mindful eating, and building a healthy relationship with food. It also includes practical tips and strategies for making positive changes in your cooking and eating habits.

Is this workshop interactive?

Yes, "That Psychology Thing..." is an interactive workshop that encourages active participation and engagement. It includes group discussions, activities, and opportunities to ask questions and share insights with other participants.

How long is the workshop and how much does it cost?

The workshop is approximately 90 minutes long and is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is also available for purchase by non-consultants for a one-time fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and how to sign up for the workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tdixon
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies