• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Perks of Being a Consultant Host - Tips from Tara

In summary, Tara is planning on hosting her own show and is not sure how the benefits work. She recommends that people look into it more and that people who are interested should book a show.
Auburn
Hey all,

I decided to host my own show in a few weeks as I have a bunch of friends who have never heard of PC and so are leery of booking a show. I figured I would have them all over, try out a new recipe, kinda kill tow birds with one stone.....:p

However, I am not sure how the Consultant as host works in terms of host benefits. Does some one knowthis off hand or can direct me to where I could get this information?

Thanks,
Tara:)

Host benefits are the same...you get them all, just like a regular host.

The benefits are the same as to my knowledge...I got everything the same as a reg. host would have when I had my show. Good Luck.

Does that apply for bookings as well. So if a few friends book off of my show, do I get the Host special along with them?

Tara

yes it does

Auburn said:
Does that apply for bookings as well. So if a few friends book off of my show, do I get the Host special along with them?

Tara
No. Consultants do not get the booking benefits from shows booked off of their own (It's our JOB to get bookings) but you do get the benefit of the commission and lifetime sales and credit toward whatever promotion may be going on at the time.

You CAN order with the show discount but you do not get commission on anything you purchase as host.

No it doesn't. You don't get the booking bonus in the future. Like Beth said, you can order with the show discount, but you don't get the commission on anything you purchase (while you do if someone else is the host -- i.e., your husband or mom).

Technically, anyone in your household who hosts is considered the same as you, but I know lots of people who have their husband's host and the haven't had problems with the order at the HO.

You could also really promote the idea of hosting a show by making your show a "mystery host show" -- just before gathering orders, explain the benefits of hosting a show and then draw a name and that person is the host of the show and gets all the host benefits. Make sure to let everyone else know what the mystery host is getting in benefits.

Hey,

That is a great idea......

I will definity do that.

Thanks

You can also split the host benefits and do a drawing for a host and co-host.

Let the host earn the free product and the co-host can get the host special at 60% off (or split the free product, etc). Or the host gets all the host benefits and the co-host gets the booking benefits (you decide). Both host and co-host will get 10% discounts for the next year (so that could be the drawing for the co-host -- someone gets 10% off for a year).

Auburn said:
Hey,

That is a great idea......

I will definity do that.

Thanks

I had a nice Mystery Host Flyer out in February - you can find it and update it for April...

It is my understanding that you don't get the booking credit. But you get everything else.

I'm not sure if I should but I had a bunch of single orders and just put them all together as a show in my mothers name (she doesn't live with me). Are we allowed to do that?

MsKellog said:
I'm not sure if I should but I had a bunch of single orders and just put them all together as a show in my mothers name (she doesn't live with me). Are we allowed to do that?

YEs I would do that! It would count as a show and you can get the 60% off item this month if you have $150 in orders!!!:p

I do that all the time. It also lets the "guests" get the special when it's a "show only" type (like this month).

MsKellog said:

Yes, sometimes the 60% off item is nice to have (like the Trifle Bowl) or a GREAT future host incentive...

Like, have $600 total in sales for your show and get "X" from me free!

Great question. I'm hosting my first show this weekend at my house (as open house). I've decided to play a "Mystery Host" game where I draw names from a bowl and whoever is chosen will receive all the host benefits. Makes it fun and different. Thanks for all the great advice! :)

Related to Unlocking the Perks of Being a Consultant Host - Tips from Tara

1. How do I become a consultant host with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant host, you will need to sign up with a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have access to all the perks of being a consultant host.

2. What are the benefits of being a consultant host?

As a consultant host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive discounts and offers, and have access to special training and support from our team. You will also have the chance to build your own business and earn commissions through hosting parties and selling products.

3. How do I unlock the perks of being a consultant host?

To unlock the perks of being a consultant host, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as hosting a party with a minimum sales amount or recruiting new consultants to join your team. These requirements may vary depending on your consultant level and current promotions.

4. Can I still be a consultant host if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Being a consultant host with Pampered Chef is a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around your schedule. You can host parties on evenings and weekends, and build your business at your own pace.

5. How can I maximize my earnings as a consultant host?

To maximize your earnings, we recommend hosting parties frequently and actively promoting your business to friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also take advantage of our training and support resources to improve your sales and recruitment strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefstef2010