• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery of the Old Wine Bottle Opener: Use & Care Card Tips

In summary, a customer was looking for the use and care card for an old wine bottle opener, as she had trouble using it. Another consultant shared instructions on how to use the opener, including removing the foil cutter and using the handle to pull out the cork. Another consultant shared the use and care info for the discontinued product. The customer expressed her appreciation for the helpful advice and asked where to find use and care info for discontinued items on the PC website. One consultant explained that she had saved it to a file.
Amzipp
:confused: Does anyone have the use and care card for the old wine bottle opener? I, of course, had a lady come up to me today and said she and her husband could not figure out the wine bottle opener she purchased. I tried the PC website but they have already switched to the new one. Any help would be great! I am not familiar with this one:eek:

:confused: Or if anyone can even explain how it works that would help

That's a little easier, since I don't have a scanner.First off- make sure you pull the foil cutter off the bottom. It slips up inside of the main opener, and will break if you try to use the opener without removing it. Grab the ring at the bottom and pull down. The foil cutter piece looks like a little black wastebasket. Put it over the top of the bottle, squeeze on the sides of it (there are 2 little blades on the inside) and rotate it around the top of the bottle. Remove it and the foil.Place the opener on top of the bottle. The handle will pop up. Turn the handle and the screw will go into the cork. As the screw goes deeper, the handle will descend. When the handle reaches the body of the opener, the cork will start to pull from the bottle. When it's mostly out, grip the opener and wiggle it to get the cork out of the bottle. You can get it off the screw by rotating the handle counter-clockwise while pulling up on it.

Ann's instructions are probably more thorough - but here is the product use & care info I got from the website.

Attachments

• 2155 Wine Bottle Opener.pdf
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,413
Thank you so much ladies! I love getting on this website because there are so many wonderful people who will give help and advice:) Where do you find the use & care info for discontinued items on the PC website?

I personally like the old one better than the new one. It works better for me.

Amzipp said:
Thank you so much ladies! I love getting on this website because there are so many wonderful people who will give help and advice:) Where do you find the use & care info for discontinued items on the PC website?

I had it saved to a file.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the old wine bottle opener. Unfortunately, I do not have the use and care card for it, as it has been discontinued. However, I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. Can you describe the issue you're having with the opener? Perhaps I can provide some tips or alternative methods for using it. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. Thank you for reaching out and I hope we can solve this mystery together!

1. How do I properly use the old wine bottle opener?

To use the old wine bottle opener, start by placing the opener on top of the wine bottle with the arms of the opener resting on the shoulders of the bottle. Twist the spiral end into the cork until it is securely in place. Then, use the arms of the opener to lift the cork out of the bottle.

2. What is the best way to clean the old wine bottle opener?

To clean the old wine bottle opener, you can use warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Gently scrub the opener to remove any dirt or residue. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly before storing.

3. Can the old wine bottle opener be used on synthetic corks?

Yes, the old wine bottle opener can be used on synthetic corks. However, it may require a bit more strength and effort to remove the cork compared to a natural cork. Make sure to twist the spiral end firmly into the cork before lifting it out of the bottle.

4. How do I store the old wine bottle opener?

The best way to store the old wine bottle opener is in a dry and cool place. You can also wrap it in a soft cloth or store it in its original packaging to protect it from dust and damage.

5. Is there a warranty for the old wine bottle opener?

Yes, there is a limited lifetime warranty for the old wine bottle opener. If you experience any issues with the opener, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • confusedturtle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Boomerjojo