• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Best Mystery Host Invite Ideas for Your Mid-August Party!

In summary, one way to make your mid-August party more exciting is by hosting a mystery host party where one lucky guest will receive all the host benefits. You can invite guests by mentioning the promotion in invitations or through social media. As the host, you will still earn benefits, and there are fun ideas like hiding a "golden ticket" or playing games. You can also customize the benefits for the mystery host to make it more personalized.
millie4647
Gold Member
Does anyone have a new or interesting invitation? I would love it if you would share your ideas with me. I am thinking of doing this mid August with the old products leaving the line and the new ones arriving. Help!!!!

Millie, if you click on Files in the menu bar and then search on mystery you should find invitations as well as tons of ideas.

Thanks!!!!

Related to Unlock the Best Mystery Host Invite Ideas for Your Mid-August Party!

1. How can I make my mid-August party more exciting?

One way to make your mid-August party more exciting is by hosting a mystery host party. This means that one lucky guest will be randomly chosen to receive all the host benefits, such as free products and discounts, from the party sales.

2. How do I invite guests to a mystery host party?

You can invite guests to a mystery host party by sending out invitations that mention the special mystery host promotion. You can also spread the word through social media or by word-of-mouth.

3. Can I still earn host benefits if I host a mystery host party?

Yes, as the host, you will still earn host benefits based on the total party sales. The mystery host will receive an additional set of host benefits on top of what you earn.

4. What are some fun ideas for a mystery host party?

Some fun ideas for a mystery host party include hiding a "golden ticket" in one of the products that the mystery host will receive, playing games to determine the mystery host, or having a prize wheel with different host benefits for the mystery host to spin.

5. Can I customize the host benefits for the mystery host?

Yes, you can work with the mystery host to choose their preferred host benefits based on the products they are interested in. This will make the experience more personalized and exciting for the mystery host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies