• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Mystery Host Party Ideas with Daphne

In summary, a "mystery host" party is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party where the host is kept a secret until the end. Guests can earn entries into a drawing to win the host rewards by making purchases, booking parties, bringing friends, or participating in games. The mystery host still receives all the host rewards and benefits. The winner is revealed at the end of the party and can choose their rewards. Participation in the drawing is optional, and guests can still enjoy the party without entering.
daphne
I'm looking for some fun ideas for mystery host parties. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Daphne

There's a murder mystery one on here somewhere. I am trying to get a mystery catalog show going, but so far no one has responded. You can look up mystery under the files and a bunch of stuff will come up.

Hi Daphne,There are so many great ideas for mystery host parties! Here are a few suggestions:1. Murder Mystery Dinner Party: This is a classic mystery party where guests must solve a fictional murder while enjoying a delicious meal. You can purchase pre-made murder mystery kits or create your own customized story.2. Escape Room Party: Escape rooms have become very popular in recent years and make for a fun and interactive mystery party. Guests must work together to solve clues and puzzles to escape the room before time runs out.3. Clue-themed Party: If you're a fan of the classic board game Clue, why not throw a party based on it? You can have guests come dressed as their favorite character and play a live-action version of the game.4. Scavenger Hunt Party: This is a great option for outdoor parties or larger groups. Create a list of clues and have guests search for hidden objects or solve riddles to uncover the mystery.5. Costume Party: Who doesn't love a good costume party? You can make it a mystery theme by having guests come dressed as their favorite detective or mystery character.I hope these ideas help get you started! Have fun planning your mystery host party.

1. What exactly is a "mystery host" party?

A mystery host party is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef party. The host of the party is kept a secret until the end, and all guests have the opportunity to earn entries into a drawing to win the host rewards and benefits. It adds an element of excitement and surprise to the party!

2. How do I earn entries into the mystery host drawing?

There are several ways to earn entries into the mystery host drawing. The main way is by making a purchase at the party. For every $10 spent, you will receive one entry into the drawing. You can also earn entries by booking your own Pampered Chef party, bringing a friend to the party, or participating in party games and activities.

3. Can I still receive host rewards if I am the mystery host?

Yes! The mystery host will receive all of the host rewards and benefits, just like a regular host. This includes free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It's a great way to earn even more rewards for hosting a party!

4. How do I know if I am the mystery host?

The mystery host will be revealed at the end of the party, once all entries have been collected and counted. The winner will be announced and can then choose their host rewards and benefits. It's always a fun and exciting moment!

5. Can I still participate in the party if I don't want to be entered into the mystery host drawing?

Of course! You are not required to participate in the mystery host drawing if you do not want to. You can still enjoy the party, shop for Pampered Chef products, and have a great time with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies