• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of pp: Share Tips & Reports

In summary, sharing tips and reports with other Pampered Chef consultants can lead to collaboration and learning, improved sales, and increased knowledge of new products and techniques. To access the tips and reports section on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab, then select "Tips & Reports". It is not required to share your own tips and reports to access others', but it is encouraged for a supportive community. The section includes various resources such as product tips, recipes, sales strategies, and business advice. Sharing tips and reports on social media can also have benefits such as reaching a wider audience and receiving feedback from other consultants and customers.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
What are your favorite features in Pampered Partner? Which reports do you use and how do you use them? I thought it would be a good idea to share ways that we use this program to improve our business since the "Help" section of the program only covers the basics!

I enjoy looking at the report titled "Show Sales" so that I can see how I am doing over several months. I can also see what my show average is since I began selling PC. I can see the months that I did really well on, and which months I had trouble with.

I didnt even know the show sales were on there I guess I need to go and explore my PP

There are a myriad of good things in the print menu in the reports section. Best thing to do is run them all and see what they do! Run the thank you letter - that's a good one, too!

I need to look at that report too!

I use Monthly Sales Diary as I go to see how much I'm making off each show. That is sure fun! At the end of the month, it gives your show avg at the bottom too. I guess you can run it for whatever span you want but I do a month at a time.

Monthly Sales Diary is only for one month at a time. That is one of my favorite reports! I love seeing all of my averages! It will tell you your average bookings per party, orders per party, average commission per party, and average sales per party.....I just love statistics! (I know - weird!)

Related to Unlock the Benefits of pp: Share Tips & Reports

What are the benefits of sharing tips and reports with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Sharing tips and reports with other Pampered Chef consultants allows for collaboration and learning from each other's experiences. It can also help to improve sales and increase knowledge of new products and techniques.

How do I access the tips and reports section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the tips and reports section, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can click on the "Tips & Reports" option to view the available resources.

Do I have to share my own tips and reports in order to access others'?

No, sharing your own tips and reports is not a requirement to access others'. However, it is encouraged as it promotes a supportive and collaborative community among Pampered Chef consultants.

What types of tips and reports can be found in this section?

The tips and reports section contains a variety of resources, including product tips, recipes, sales strategies, and business advice. These resources are constantly updated and can be filtered by topic or keyword for easy navigation.

Are there any benefits to sharing tips and reports on social media?

Yes, sharing tips and reports on social media can help to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new customers. It also allows for engagement and feedback from other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
paydaymom