• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Golden Treasure Rewards: Level Up with Just $7,000 Left!

In summary, people who have already earned levels 1-3 are still working towards level 4. People who are close to earning levels 1-3 are focusing on their recruitment efforts. If someone earns levels 1-3, they get bonus points towards level 4.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Has anyone earned any of the levels yet? I think I might squeeze in level 1 by the end of the year since I'm already over 1/2 way there. Only about $7,000 more to go which I should be able to pull off in just the nick of time.

I've hit level 1 already and if I can manage to kick it up a few notches in the remaining months - there is a slight chance I could get San Francisco. But everything will have to work in my favor and I am not holding my breath...

Good luck to everyone with your goals!

If I don't get it this year (my first full year - I started last October) I am hoping to get a trip next year...

Val

I'm 8000 points away from level 2. Once my two recruits qualify, I'll promote and I'll be there.

I'm still gunning for level 3 and am hoping that I can kick it up in sales and recruiting to pull it off!

Now there is a good idea I didn't even think of recruiting!!!!!

Though I'm currently working on that hummm if I could get all 5 current recruit leads to sign and qualify before the end of the year. I would be on my way to level 2.

I really wanted to earn level 3 but it isn't a realistic goal for me at this point.
However level 1 or maybe even 2 is still achievable.

I just hit level 3 two weeks ago. I had to tell someone. I am so excited!

Congrats Elaine!!! That is awesome.

Good luck Debbie on passing that level II and hitting level III. Those promotion and recruiting points sure do help!

I'm close to level I and should make that the end of this month. I think level II is a bit far away for me. I had high aspirations but then took the summer off with the kids and only did one show a month. I'm trying to build back up my business and hope next year to stay steady throughout. I'm focusing on my recruiting efforts as well. I have four signed (2 qualified) so far so I'm getting close.

Brooke...you're just around the corner from level I. That would be great if you had all of those leads sign up! Do you know if the recruiting points count for the year they were recruited or when they qualify?

Michele

Congrats Elaine! I am still wishing level one was achievable!

Elaine, Great job on level III! You'll have to tell us how the slide is :).

MicheleC said:
Do you know if the recruiting points count for the year they were recruited or when they qualify?

Recruiting points are awarded when they qualify.

I hit level 2 already and am about 7200 points away from Level 3 right now.

DebbieJ said:
Recruiting points are awarded when they qualify.

As long as they qualify BEFORE going inactive! If they go inactive, no recruiting points. Although, I use to think there wouldn't be PC$, but I just had a recruit qualify who had gone inactive...and got the PC$!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Elaine! I am still wishing level one was achievable!

Me too! I think the only way is if I get more recruits. But next year...

I've earned Level 2 and I'm still on track to earn Level 3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I have 11 cooking shows scheduled so far in Oct, so that should help!!!:D

I am on the cusp of Level 1 - with 3 new recruits to get qualified and some pretty good sales the next 2 months, I may have a chance at Level 2.

PCGINA said:
I am on the cusp of Level 1 - with 3 new recruits to get qualified and some pretty good sales the next 2 months, I may have a chance at Level 2.
Will those recruits make you a director? If so you get bonus points. Check for sure but I think it's 3000 points this year (or 2000 but I really think it's 3000). Anyway, promote and you get the extra points - AND the number of points you need are reduced!!

I've reached level 1, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for level 2. If I could get some recruits signed that would sure help! I'm booking Oct & Nov like crazy so hopefully I'll have a chance. I earned level 1 last year & it left me craving for more:) (still haven't used my hotel certificate though!)

Is there a requirement about how many points can come from recruiting/promoting and how many have to be actual sales?

I am $1 away from hitting Level One. This will be the first time I have achieved any of the levels since I started 3 years ago. (My own fault!)

Next year though, I WILL hit at least Level Two!!!

A consistant 2 shows a week will do that, right?
:)

Hey Kelly!

$1 away? That's great! Congratulations!! You still have time to hit Level 2! I hear most of our business occurs during September, October, November and December! :D

gilliandanielle said:
Is there a requirement about how many points can come from recruiting/promoting and how many have to be actual sales?
Nope. You could earn most of them from recruiting or all of them from sales - whatever. The only requirement is that if you have a lot of on-line sales they will only count as many of those sales the equal the sales from your shows.

for example: Say you have $10,000 in sales from wedding registries and web orders directly from your website and $4,000 from shows and individual orders submitted through PP. You would have 8,000 points. Most people well exceed their web sales and get full credit but if you are a web consultant you have to keep that in mind.

Related to Unlock Golden Treasure Rewards: Level Up with Just $7,000 Left!

1. What are Golden Treasure Rewards?

Golden Treasure Rewards is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef for our customers. It allows you to earn points for your purchases, which can then be redeemed for exclusive products, discounts, and special offers.

2. How do I join the Golden Treasure Rewards program?

To join the Golden Treasure Rewards program, simply create an account on our website or sign up in person at one of our sales events. You will automatically start earning points for your purchases once you are enrolled.

3. How do I earn points in the Golden Treasure Rewards program?

You can earn points in the Golden Treasure Rewards program by making purchases, referring friends, and participating in special promotions. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. You can also earn bonus points by completing tasks, such as writing a review or sharing our products on social media.

4. How do I redeem my Golden Treasure Rewards points?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for exclusive products, discounts, or special offers. Simply log into your account and select the reward you would like to redeem. You can also redeem points in person at our sales events.

5. Do my Golden Treasure Rewards points expire?

No, your Golden Treasure Rewards points do not expire as long as you remain an active member of the program. However, if you close your account or become inactive for more than 12 months, your points will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindaLu