• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Ideas for Your Next Team Meeting Recipe

In summary, the PAMPERED CHEF® strawberry bruschetta is a delicious and unique dish that can be enjoyed by any consultant. It is a great way to show off a new recipe or to reintroduce an old favorite.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm supposed to bring a recipe to my next team meeting but I'm trying to think of something different and something I haven't tried before. It's in the late morning so any recipe will work. Thought I would see who had great ideas out there.

Always good to bring one out of the current Season's Best that you think some cluster mates HAVEN'T tried to show them a good demo...or recent ones on CC that they might not have logged in and seen.

At our last cluster someone brought the Chicken Tortilla Casserole that is in the current Seasons best. It was awesome! Often overlooked since it has no picture!

janetupnorth said:
Always good to bring one out of the current Season's Best that you think some cluster mates HAVEN'T tried to show them a good demo...or recent ones on CC that they might not have logged in and seen.
I'm not demoing just bringing a recipe. I like to try different things but I have tried almost all of the recipes in the current SB. At least any that you could bring somewhere with you.

wadesgirl said:
I'm not demoing just bringing a recipe. I like to try different things but I have tried almost all of the recipes in the current SB. At least any that you could bring somewhere with you.

At that point I sometimes go WAY back to some of the classics and reintroduce them. It's fun to see new consultants go "where did you get this one" and say, "it's an old PC recipe". Fun to bring out the old treasures...

Many years ago a former clustermate brouigh the Southwestern Somethingerother Squares...they were so good adn the thoughtof them hs stuck with me for years!

At our cluster mtg. the other night we made "Strawberry Bruschetta" which is from a SB a couple of years back. It was really yummy!

straitfan said:
At our cluster mtg. the other night we made "Strawberry Bruschetta" which is from a SB a couple of years back. It was really yummy!

I like about anything with Strawberries! Yummy! I might have to sit down and look at some of the recipes I've always wanted to make but DH is just too darn picky.

I have down that it was in the S/S 2005 SB. If I get really ambitious I'll type it up.but it's easier to search for it! LOL!

straitfan said:
I have down that it was in the S/S 2005 SB. If I get really ambitious I'll type it up.but it's easier to search for it! LOL!

I have a lot of the older ones at home but I won't be home until late Friday so I'll have to remember to look it up this weekend. If you do get ambitious and type it up, can you PM it to me? I won't be able to get on for a few days!

I knew it was easier to search than to type! Here ya go! I'll PM it too. Strawberry Bruschetta
The Pampered Chef®
Spring/Summer 2005 Season’s Best20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional) Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 gCook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired. Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

The Summer Berry Layered Salad from the Stars and Stripes theme is GREAT! It's light and refreshing, and since berries are in season now, it's not too expensive to make. The salad is: romaine, thinly sliced red onion, thinly sliced cucumber, julienne carrots, sliced strawberries, and blueberries. Served with poppyseed dressing (although there's an orange honey dressing on the PDF from HO that's supposed to be yummy).

we had a southwestern salad in the trifle bowl at one of our cluster meetings - my clustermate lisa layered cornbread with a salad made with romaine, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes (or maybe pico de gallo), corn, bacon bits, black beans and our SW Seasoning Mix. She topped each layer with good ole ranch dressing.

it was nice to have a hearty treat instead of a sweet for once.

I made Mini-Chicken Pot Pies for our last cluster meeting. They were sooooo good, everyone wanted the recipe! They take some time to prepare, but they're worth it. Check out the attachment & enjoy.

Attachments

• Johns Awesome Pot Pies.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 217
Thanks for posting the Strawberry Bruschetta recipe...someone just mentioned it on another thread and it sounds AWESOME...I will try that..My SB from '05 was F/W :(

Related to Unique Ideas for Your Next Team Meeting Recipe

1. What is a Recipe for Team Meeting?

A Recipe for Team Meeting is a structured and organized plan for conducting a successful and engaging team meeting. It typically includes a specific agenda, goals, and activities to foster teamwork, communication, and productivity.

2. Why is it important to have a Recipe for Team Meeting?

Having a Recipe for Team Meeting ensures that the meeting is purposeful and effective in achieving its intended goals. It also helps to keep the meeting on track and engage all team members in a meaningful way.

3. How can I create a Recipe for Team Meeting?

Creating a Recipe for Team Meeting involves identifying the purpose of the meeting, setting clear goals and objectives, and planning activities and discussion topics that align with those goals. It's also helpful to involve team members in the planning process to ensure everyone's needs and perspectives are considered.

4. What are some key ingredients for a successful Recipe for Team Meeting?

Some key ingredients for a successful Recipe for Team Meeting include a well-defined agenda, active participation from all team members, clear communication and expectations, and a positive and collaborative atmosphere. It's also important to follow up after the meeting to track progress and address any outstanding issues.

5. How often should a Recipe for Team Meeting be used?

The frequency of team meetings varies depending on the needs of the team and the nature of the work. Some teams may benefit from weekly meetings, while others may only need to meet once a month. It's important to find a schedule that works for your team and allows for effective communication and collaboration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76