• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Product Price Errors: A Guide to Commission Statements

M
mmmorgan20
I just checked my commission statement on line and they deducted $6.47 for a Product Price Incorrect. What exactly does that mean and why is that my fault?

Call or email the finance dept and find out.

So, you haven't seen that before?

was it something to do with the knife block sample? I thought I remember seeing something on here about it being a wrong price ??

Nope, I didn't sell one of those...

That happened to me when I 1st satrted 3 yrs ago. Someone gave me a past host discount # and I believe it expired. Cause when I got the commission check I looked up the name and could not find it.
But I would call on it.

Yeah, no one was a past host so I know it wasn't that. I did e-mail PC but haven't heard back yet.

good luck finding out what it is.

You will get a much faster response by calling!

It could be from a supply order...

If you started one in August (old prices) but submitted in Sept - maybe there was a price difference.

I think that happend to me once when I ordered more than the limit of something on the supply order form. I don't remember though. Good luck...let us know how it goes.

Any news yet?

No news yet. I tried calling yesterday but got a voicemail box so I hung up. I decided to e-mail them but haven't heard yet. I will try calling again....

Leave a message if you get voicemail. Many of the departments at HO ring straight to VM, but they're pretty good about returning calls. (It goes with the business practice of bundling work - make calls in a group instead of having other work constantly interrupted by the phone.)

I finally just got a call. She said it was a supply order that I sent in by mail. It was the one they give you in your starter kit. I think it's like $40 for a bunch of paperwork. Anyway, I guess I forgot to add the tax. Ooops. At least I know why they deducted $6 from my paycheck.

At least now the mystery is solved. Now you can relax and I guess you'll always make sure the tax is included when you order something like that and will remember to add it to a customer's order. The beauty of using P3 is that it will automatically add it to your orders since you're personal information is already on file with HO. I am not sure if you could have done this on P3 instead of mailing it in like you did but it is done and overwith now.

Thanks for posting the outcome, Megan.

Related to Understanding Product Price Errors: A Guide to Commission Statements

1. What is a product price error?

A product price error refers to a mistake in the listed price of a product. This could be due to a human error, technical glitch, or incorrect data entry. It results in the product being sold at a different price than intended.

2. Why was I charged for a product price error?

If your commission statement shows a deduction for a product price error, it means that you made a sale on a product that had a price error. This resulted in your commission being calculated based on the incorrect price, and the deduction is to rectify the error.

3. Am I responsible for product price errors?

As a seller, it is your responsibility to ensure that the prices listed for your products are accurate. If a customer purchases a product at an incorrect price, you may still be held accountable for the error and may have to refund the customer or adjust your commission accordingly.

4. Can I dispute a product price error deduction?

If you believe that the product price error was not your fault, you can reach out to the company or platform where you made the sale and explain the situation. They may review the error and make adjustments to your commission statement if necessary.

5. How can I avoid product price errors in the future?

To avoid product price errors, it is important to regularly check and update the prices of your products. Double-check any changes or updates made to the prices to ensure accuracy. It may also be helpful to have a system in place for customers to notify you of any price discrepancies they may come across.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn