• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Our Return Policy: What You Need to Know

, the customer, called to say that she thought she wanted the medium scoop instead of the small. She also mentioned that she misplaced the receipt that Teresa gave her at the party. Teresa told her that she can still return the product for a refund, but she would have to pay for shipping.
lisacb77
Okay, I want to make sure I told the customer the right thing. I did a show Friday. The host told me to go ahead and close it since all her orders were present. So I closed it yesterday.

Now tonight, one of the guests calls and she thinks she wanted the medium scoop instead of the small. But frankly, she's not even sure of that. I told her I'd already sent since the host said to, and my advice was to try the item out, and if it wasn't to her liking (i.e. too small for the job) then she could return it within 30 days of the purchase.

Was I correct? If they are not happy or they got the wrong thing can they do that? I told her to call the 800# on the back of the reciept if she decided to return it.

The BEST part is she lost the reciept I gave her at the party (of course I give my hosts a 2nd copy to put in the bags so that's fine) so she called the host and the host wants to change too! So now I have to call her and tell her the same, I guess.

yep, you did the right thing. just make sure she understands that she has 30 days to try it out. within that time frame she doesn't have to pay for shipping to return it. once she is out of that frame, she can still return for exchange, or refund but she has to pay to return it!

maybe she will like it after the 30 days and just order the other as a second! :)

Yeah you never know. I swear everything looks smaller in the catalog anyway!

I'm sure she'll like the medium scoop. That's the size I think most people think of when they want a scoop--unless they want it for melon balls or cupcakes.

Well that's the problem. They ordered the small and then had second thoughts and thought they should have gotten medium!!!

Do a customer care call or mail her a note with suggestions on using her small scoop.

melon balls, mini muiffins, scoops of butter for baked potatoes, truffles, smaller cookies, filling the crusts of anything made in the mini muffin pan. I'm sure there's more I use it for haven't had my coffee yet.
Teresa

Thanks. I am hoping they will like them and keep them but you never know. They are both older ladies so you think they'd like smaller cookies! Most older family I know like smaller portions anyway.

I will do my calls after everything arrives and see how it ends up.

That's funny b/c I bought the medium one before becoming a consultant and used it to make cookies and it was too big (for me). For some reason I fell like I am eating less if the cookies are smaller, but I end up eating more in the long run. Well, to make a long story short maybe she will feel the same way and like the portions!
Melissa

Related to Understanding Our Return Policy: What You Need to Know

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase for any reason. After 30 days, we can only offer exchanges for damaged or defective products.

2. Can I return a product without the original packaging?

No, we require all returns to be in their original packaging in order to process a refund or exchange. This helps us ensure the product is in good condition and was not used excessively.

3. Are there any products that cannot be returned?

We do not accept returns on perishable items, such as food or spices, or on personalized or monogrammed items. Additionally, any items purchased from a third-party retailer cannot be returned to Pampered Chef.

4. Do I need a receipt for a return?

Yes, we require a receipt or proof of purchase for all returns. This can be in the form of a physical or digital receipt, or your order confirmation email.

5. How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive your return, it can take up to 5 business days to process and issue a refund or exchange. If you are returning a product due to damage or defect, please allow additional time for us to inspect the product and process the return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chefgirl2