• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Host Responsibilities: Balances and Payments for Catalogue Shows

S
sarahmarie
I did a catalogue show that I hosted. When I entered the show i owed the balance. PP took it out of my PC debit account. NOW my mom hosted a show last night. In PP it says balance owed by host $... Does she pay for the show balance or do i? I took all the money and had checks made out to me and I deposited the checks and cash this morning. Is that right? Or was everyone supposed to pay my mom?
I AM SO CONFUSED!

Are you entering in PP that the guests paid by check, cash, whatever? If I haven't entered how the guests paid in each individual order screen, then it shows as balance by host owed.... HTH!

Yes. Everyone is marked as paid by cash, credit, or check.

balance owed by host is that of the cash and checks that you deposited into your account.

so anything that is not paid by credit card is the balance, correct?
For example...Jane spent $100 and paid by credit card, sue spent $50 and paid by check. The show total is $150. The balance owed by host is $50. I deposited the $50 check into my account. When i submit the show will it take the $50 straight out of my PC debit account?

That's right.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY! I thought i was doing something wrong.

Yes, exactly, but if you've entered everyone's payment type and amount on their order screen then there should be a balance owed by host. Check to make sure that their payments are right. Click the "PAYMENT OVERVIEW" button in the Show Information box on the main show screen. This will should each guest, the amount they owe and the amount they paid and their payment method.This will show the total owed, the amount paid and by who and what balance is owed.

1. Who is responsible for paying the balance for a catalogue show that I hosted?

The host is responsible for paying the balance for the catalogue show. This includes any outstanding fees or balances owed for products or services.

2. How is the balance for a catalogue show typically paid?

The balance for a catalogue show is usually paid through the host's preferred payment method, such as a debit or credit card, check, or cash.

3. What happens if the host does not have enough funds to cover the balance for the catalogue show?

In this situation, the host may need to make alternative arrangements with the company or individual hosting the show. This could include setting up a payment plan or finding another means of payment.

4. Do all guests at a catalogue show have to pay the host directly?

No, guests at a catalogue show do not have to pay the host directly. They can choose to pay through the host's preferred payment method, or they may have the option to pay through the company or individual hosting the show.

5. Can the host use payments from guests to cover the balance for the catalogue show?

Yes, the host can use payments from guests to cover the balance for the catalogue show. However, it is important to ensure that all payments are properly documented and accounted for to avoid confusion or disputes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leannvv
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies