• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering Cn for Oct: A Sneak Peek Before It Hits CC!

In summary, the incentives for the sell-a-thon are $1,500, $3,000, and $6,000 for November, December, and October, respectively.
Jenni
I did & I'm loving it.... are we allowed to talk about whats in it- when we looked at it before it appears on CC?

Jenni said:
I did & I'm loving it.... are we allowed to talk about whats in it- when we looked at it before it appears on CC?

LOL - Jenni! It's being talked about on a couple other threads - so go ahead and chat away!

I'm thrilled with the Nov/Dec Sellathon again this year. and I'm excited about the Homemade For The Holidays and Power Cooking recipes...and think that the Holiday Mini Catalog looks beautiful!

In the brownie lollipops what do you think the white stick part is? I LOVE the bamboo bowl with the sale and pepper shakers and tongs with the bow....
OH and I am so excited about SAT in Nov!!

i didnt even look at everything. i just wanted to see if i made it into the back part. and i didnt! :cry:

so now that that is out of the way .. i will go and actually read everything. haha.

OK, so I am feeling left out. I went "inactive" for a few months because I was $12 short on a show I submitted just to stay "active". So, I haven't received the CN. I am not active again (as of today). Will I receive the CN, although late, or can I request it? Or, is it on CC?

its on cc. but you have to use the cheat way to see octobers. otherwise - october will be up officially on wednesday.

So what's the official word on Sell a thon?

thecougchef said:
its on cc. but you have to use the cheat way to see octobers. otherwise - october will be up officially on wednesday.

What is the "cheat way"?

pull up the sept cn & change sept to oct in the address bar

chefsteph07 said:
So what's the official word on Sell a thon?

is sell a thon nov & dec??
im surprised a whole separate thread hasnt been started just for SAT.

thecougchef said:
pull up the sept cn & change sept to oct in the address bar

I pulled up CN sept. And it opened as a PDF. I don't have an address bar on top. Am I opening it wrong or is there another way to open it?

it is a pdf but you should have an address bar still.
do you have a view option at the top?? that is where your toolbar options are at..
somewhere youve got the address bar option turned off.

very cool that sat is again nov/dec. from what i could see, i already like the chicken power cooking more than ground beef.

Yeh, that is what I thought too, but I can't find an address bar at all to turn back on. The top says sep_08 or something like that, but I am not able to click on the sep part to change it. Is there any chance you can save to your computer and send me a copy to christiepchef@yahoo ? If not, I'll just wait. But, thank you for your help.

What are SAT details????

chefsteph07 said:
What are SAT details????

Just like last year... November - Submit 2 shows... $1,500, $3,000, $6,000
December - Submit 2 shows and PC$ 5% if you sell over $1,500

christiepchef said:
Yeh, that is what I thought too, but I can't find an address bar at all to turn back on. The top says sep_08 or something like that, but I am not able to click on the sep part to change it. Is there any chance you can save to your computer and send me a copy to christiepchef@yahoo ? If not, I'll just wait. But, thank you for your help.

can someone help her? :)
my address bar doesnt work. if i try to edit anything in it it freezes up my whole internet. i peeked on someone elses computer this morning before everyone got into the office. sorry im no help christie!

Right click the link for the Sept CN, and select "Copy link location." Then paste that into your address bar, but before you hit enter, change sep to oct.

thecougchef said:
can someone help her? :)
my address bar doesnt work. if i try to edit anything in it it freezes up my whole internet. i peeked on someone elses computer this morning before everyone got into the office. sorry im no help christie!

Thanks for trying. I appreciate it. I would love it if anyone else is able to open it, can you send to me? [email protected]

I'm so glad Nov. is sell a thon!! I have 9 shows on the books so far!!

Sweet, I've got a bunch of them on too!

I am having the same problem- can't pull up Oct's CNN. What are the incentives for the sell-a-thon?

Well, October's CNN hasn't aired yet. Unless you have a time machine available through your cable provider. :)<giggle> Sorry. Couldn't help it.
SAT is new spring products - we'll find out what they are at Leadership. There are several levels that you can earn. Bottom line is - book November and December strong!

Woohoo! Nov should be awesome with the stoneware hostess' special!

Not QUITE the same as last year.

Last year, you got 2 items if you held 2 shows in November and the heart dish if you held two shows.

Now it's one item if you hold 2 in November and another if you hold 2 in December.

The rest is the same.

OK, for those who are having trouble like I was...
I had to right click on "Copy shortcut" open the internet as another window and the paste that in the address bar. Thank you CHEFANN, I didn't have "copy link location" in my right clicks, but I tried everything else until I got this one. I am not sure why my address bar won't come up on the PDF. I've got it now though.

Related to Uncovering Cn for Oct: A Sneak Peek Before It Hits CC!

1. What is "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct"?

"Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for the month of October. It includes recipes for fall favorites such as pumpkin spice muffins, hearty soups, and comforting casseroles.

2. Is "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Each recipe also includes a list of ingredients and nutritional information.

3. Can I purchase "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" online?

Yes, "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

4. Are the recipes in "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips from Pampered Chef chefs.

5. Can I use the recipes in "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" for meal planning?

Absolutely! "Who Peeked at Cn for Oct" is a great resource for meal planning. It includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks. You can also find suggestions for pairing recipes together for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies
Views
chefshawna
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat