• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unboxing New Holiday Products: What's Your Favorite?

I'm one... I don't even know where mine is! And when I need to grate a soft cheese, I've been using the......old fashioned cheese grater that I inherited from my mom.I use the old fashioned cheese grater that I inherited from my mom.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that many of us have our new products. What's your favorite so far?
I am wild about the new holiday cookbook! All the recipes look great! They forgot to include the Latin one in my shipment- so I'm waiting on that.

Mini Forged Santuko for me!

I also love the new grinder and I can't wait to get my bamboo bowl and knife block.

Grinder, knife block and wine stopper for me

I like the 5"Santoku and had always wanted them to add that. Although I'm finding I think I'll use the 7" one more. It just feels more comfortable to me and more versatile because it is big enough to cut through a cantaloupe and pineapple. I'm so happy to have it though because some people think the 7" one is so big.

I can't wait to see the knife block, that's another favorite. And the wine glasses. Of course my two favorites aren't here yet.

I did play with the grinder last night and put the salt in it. That's fun! And it looks so nice.:) I haven't used much else, but my son has already declared he wants the snowman cake as his 7th birthday cake on Dec. 16th.

I agree- The Grinders and seasonings look awesome- haven't had a chance to acutally use them. I wonder though if the price is too steep. And I can hardly wait to get my hands on the knife Block!

Grinders, Wine Stopper/Pourer & 5" Santoku. :D

Good grinders are hard to find. (For some reason that sounds funny to me!) I've wanted some for such a long time... my mom has a pair from WS that were $30 for the set.. Ours are MUCH nicer. And that's pretty much the going price for a decent set.On another note, I was packing my kit this morning for my show tomorrow night and cut my thumb on my Zester/Scorer!!!!! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! That little sucker is SHARP!!!!

So far I absolutely love the grinders. I put the salt in one and the pepper in the other. They look GREAT!

ChefLisa said:
So far I absolutely love the grinders. I put the salt in one and the pepper in the other. They look GREAT!

Me too! I had a set that I got at one of the kitchen stores that we loved but the salt one was leaking badly so I wanted to replace it anyway and didn't remember where I had found it. I even mentioned it at our lunch table on day 1 (my ED and fellow 1st line directors on her team) and so when they announced it I was THRILLED!!

I love the new wine stopper too and the new bowl and platter in the dots collection. AND THAT NEW SPRINKLE! YUM!!

Does the new sprinkle taste like coffee? I love hazelnut and chocolate but not coffee.

Happy Chef said:
Does the new sprinkle taste like coffee? I love hazelnut and chocolate but not coffee.

I drink coffee with a lot of french vanilla creamer and I think it does taste like coffee. I don't like it.

It has a flavor that reminds me of tiramisu. There is some coffee flavor to it but it's mostly chocolate I taste.

I sprinkled mine on top of my cream cheese on my cinnamon and raisin bagel - maybe why I didn't really taste the chocolate.

Hmmm... I made White Russian ice cream last night... maybe I'll put some of that on it tonight and see...

We used the new Rotary Grater last night with our spaghetti and meatballs and I LOVE it!!!! My DH and step-Dad loved it and even the kids loved it! Now, I just need to try it out on a soft cheese and see how I like it.

I'm making Chicken Fajitas in the DCB so my new grater will be tested with some colby jack cheese tonight as well.

funny story: I was tlkaing to the Test Kitchen Lady in the New Product Room about the new grater. she told me that they had seen the sales declining on the DCG over the past several years, but hadn't really heard any complaints from the consultants. Since they announcd the new one, she said they can't even count how many consultants told them that they never take the DCG to their shows and how much they hated it...LOL They acually seemed a litle surprosed about it.

pamperedlinda said:
Since they announcd the new one, she said they can't even count how many consultants told them that they never take the DCG to their shows and how much they hated it...LOL They acually seemed a litle surprosed about it.

I'm one... I don't even know where mine is! And when I need to grate a soft cheese, I've been using the Mandoline because I love that thing and hard cheese I use the Microplane...

We use the DCG all the time. We used the new grater the other night at dinner and DS and DH both said that they like the old one better. We used it with Parmesan cheese and I have been using the microplane for that for some time now. I'll have to get some cheddar and see what they think...

I have not carried the DCG much since we got the microplane - I LOVE that thing and use it at almost every show.

1. What are the new holiday products being released this year?

The new holiday products for this year include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Some popular items include the Holiday Baking Set, Snowflake Cookie Cutters, and the Festive Stoneware Collection.

2. Can I purchase these new products separately or only as a set?

You can purchase the new holiday products individually or as a set. Some products are only sold as part of a set, while others can be purchased individually. You can check the product listings on our website for more information.

3. When will these new products be available for purchase?

The new holiday products will be available for purchase starting on November 1st. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly, so we recommend ordering as soon as possible.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for these new holiday products?

Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions for the new holiday products. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and announcements on these deals.

5. Can I use these new holiday products with my existing Pampered Chef items?

Yes, most of our products are designed to work well with each other. The new holiday products can be used with your existing Pampered Chef items, making them a great addition to your kitchen arsenal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisagoins