• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Umm, so When We Have S Kitchen Show, Do We Buy the Ingredients?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will provide all necessary ingredients for the kitchen show and have the freedom to choose popular and easy recipes to showcase. There are no additional costs for the show and accommodations can be made for guests with dietary restrictions. Substitutions for ingredients can also be made if necessary, but it is recommended to stick to the original recipe for best results.
heidishowchef
umm, so when we have s kitchen show, do we buy the ingredients?

that is what i thought but i wasn't sure.

thanks

heidi

Usually the Host buys the ingredients, unless your giving a FREE Cooking Show! Some consultants do buy ingredients though.

PC gives more free product for a cooking show than a catelog show. It's states it right in the planner. That is a thank you for the host opening their home and supplying the ingredients. So no, I don't buy the ingredients unless I'm prepping at home and the host reimburses me with the same ingredients (cookie crust or whatever) or pays me.

If the host can't get to the grocery store before her show, I volunteer to get the ingredients. But I make sure she pays me back before I leave her house that night.

I buy the ingredients for them so it's convenient for them and me (to prep at home) and I collect at show close or with their grand total bill. No one has ever had a problem with paying for ingredients so far!

I just figure it's like any other in home party (the host always provides food) and PC is no different really, except we are making the dishes for them! How easy is that! :O)

I bring the ingredients and ask the Host to reimburse me for up to $15. I also offer $1 off the ingredients' bill for every attending guest.

Honestly, it's been more than worth the cost and time to get the ingredients myself. I know exactly what I've got and I can do loads of prep work ahead of time. It takes a tremendous amount of pressure off of my mind, and saves me set up time at the Host's!

:)

1. Do I need to buy the ingredients for the kitchen show?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will provide all of the necessary ingredients for the kitchen show. This allows your guests to sit back and enjoy the demonstration without having to worry about purchasing anything.

2. Can I choose the recipes for the kitchen show?

Yes, you have the freedom to choose the recipes that you want to showcase during the kitchen show. However, we do recommend choosing recipes that are popular and easy to prepare in front of a group.

3. Will there be any additional costs for the kitchen show?

No, there are no additional costs for the kitchen show. The only expense is the cost of the product that your guests may choose to purchase. As a consultant, you will receive a commission on all sales made during the kitchen show.

4. What if I have guests with dietary restrictions?

If you have guests with dietary restrictions, we have a variety of recipes that can accommodate their needs. Our consultants are trained to provide options for guests with allergies or dietary preferences.

5. Can I make substitutions for ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients if necessary. Our consultants are trained to provide alternative options in case a guest has an allergy or preference. However, we recommend sticking to the original recipe to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ameliasurf
  • pcbrooke