• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part

In summary, the Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part includes a stainless steel blade, a food holder, and a hand guard for safe slicing. It is compatible with all Pampered Chef mandolines and the blade is not designed to be sharpened. It is recommended to replace the blade when it becomes dull. The part is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry it immediately after each use for optimal sharpness. It comes with a one-year warranty against defects and customers can contact customer service for any claims or concerns.
ChefPaulaB
I just dropped my food holder for the UM and part of it broke... my question is, the part that broke isn't the part that you stick the food in (with the prongs), it's the other part that hooks onto the UM the slides the food (am I making sense?). So, with the replacement parts, the only thing is the food holder, does anyone know if the it's both parts or just the part that actually holds the food? I want to order it right away, if it's the right part..... If not, I might try an adjustment, it's just over a year old...

bumping, anyone know?

I don't know but I'd think it's the whole thing. Do an adjustment (by phone) It wouldn't cost much to send the broken part back and they may even send it out before receiving yours since you are a consultant and need it.

1. What does the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" include?

The Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part includes a stainless steel blade, a food holder, and a hand guard for safe slicing.

2. Is the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" compatible with all Pampered Chef mandolines?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part is compatible with all Pampered Chef mandolines.

3. Can the blade of the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part" be sharpened?

No, the blade of the Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part is not designed to be sharpened. It is recommended to replace the blade when it becomes dull.

4. How do I clean the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part"?

The Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry it immediately after each use to maintain the sharpness of the blade.

5. What is the warranty for the "Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part"?

The Ultimate Mandoline Replacement Part comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact customer service for any warranty claims or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jenne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl