• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugly Oven Mitt Contest Tomorrow: Judging Methods and Suggestions

In summary, the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest is an annual competition hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can submit creatively designed and decorated oven mitts for a chance to win prizes. To participate, you simply need to purchase an oven mitt from Pampered Chef, decorate it, and submit a photo during the designated contest period. There is no specific theme for the contest and the prizes include Pampered Chef gift cards ranging from $500 for first place to $50 for 10 runner-up winners. The deadline for submissions varies each year but is typically in the fall.
Katiechef
I am doing the ugly oven mitt contest tomorrow night, I was wondering how I should judge it? Do people vote, or do I pick? :p
August due to family issues (lots of people in the hosptial:( I am just getting back into the swing of things...any suggestions are much appreciated

I would have the guests judge it. Maybe set up the prep bowls as "voting bowls" and have each guest put a piece of paper with their choice on it. Just a thought. :)

What do you give as a prize?

I have heard of doing that with the ugly scrapers... the prize is a new scraper....

Good luck!! :)
Jaye

I was going to give the winner $10 towards their order....

I have done this with ugly scrapers- it was quite apparent which scraper was the winner. I gave her 10% off her order for winning!

I did that a while back... I'd give 'em $5 off the purchase of a new Oven Mitt! :)

That is a good idea to give them a discount on a new product instead of buying scraper after scraper for the shows!

Let the guests vote, that lets you off the hook.

Yeah, that's a better idea... I never did the scraper, just heard of other people doing it....

Related to Ugly Oven Mitt Contest Tomorrow: Judging Methods and Suggestions

1. What is the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest?

The Ugly Oven Mitt Contest is an annual competition held by Pampered Chef where customers can submit their most creatively designed and decorated oven mitts for a chance to win prizes.

2. How can I participate in the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest?

To participate, simply purchase an oven mitt from Pampered Chef and use your creativity to decorate it in any way you want. Then, submit a photo of your decorated mitt on our website during the designated contest period.

3. Is there a theme for the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest?

No, there is no specific theme for the contest. You are free to decorate your oven mitt in any way that you think will catch the judges' attention.

4. What are the prizes for the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest?

The first-place winner will receive a $500 Pampered Chef gift card, the second-place winner will receive a $250 gift card, and the third-place winner will receive a $100 gift card. Additionally, there will be 10 runner-up winners who will each receive a $50 gift card.

5. When is the deadline to submit my entry for the Ugly Oven Mitt Contest?

The deadline for submissions varies each year, but it is typically in the fall. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for the specific deadline for this year's contest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica