1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Ugliest tool theme

1. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Does anybody have an invitation on the "Ugliest tool in the Kitchen"? It is on the line of have everybody to bring their ugliest tool in the kitchen that they still use, and if they choose to replace it they get like a 15% discount or something like that??????? Can somebody help me? I booked that theme show during the Super Bowl this afternoon and now can't figure out how it really goes. I would appreciate any help at all. I did do a search on here for it, but it is too late for my brain to still be working. lol :p

Feb 5, 2006
  2. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i found a dr phil one on here thats simaler let me see if i can post it its really cute let me know if you like it

Attached Files:

Feb 9, 2006
  3. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Thanks for sending a rply back. After posting this the other day I went searching still, and found the Dr. Phil themed invitation. The host absolutely loved it, and sees that Pampered Chef can be fun, entertaining, and earn you money and she is talking about signing up the night of her show. Wooohoo!

Feb 9, 2006
Have something to add?